Happy Father's Day

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Let's hear it for our dads- and for those of us whose dads are no longer here, we'll never forget you...
For katzi428- Hey Kathy, I'll bet my dad is up there with yours, and they're both enjoying Happy Hour (it's always five o'clock somewhere) and swapping stories about their amazing kids. :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
Let's hear it for our dads- and for those of us whose dads are no longer here, we'll never forget you...
For katzi428- Hey Kathy, I'll bet my dad is up there with yours, and they're both enjoying Happy Hour (it's always five o'clock somewhere) and swapping stories about their amazing kids. :smile:
Here here! Well said.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yes. Happy Father's Day to all father, soon-to-be fathers, step-fathers, and any other kinds of fathers you may be!

Katzi428

Reaction score
LOL Brian (fuzzy gobo) probably!:wink:
If this sounds morbid I apologize to everyone. But we still have my dad's urn & his ashes.(The urn's closed, of course) plus a pack of cigarettes he used to smoke next to it It's all in a closet. So this morning I opened the closet blew him a kiss & said "Happy Fathers' Day Dad."

Vincent L

Reaction score
Happy father's day, Dad! Though we celebrate father's day on October 8 in Taiwan… Anyway, who cares. Two father's days!

(and also, it's already June 18 in my time zone)

Vincent L

Reaction score
Happy father's day to fathers in Taiwan!