1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Happy Father's Day

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by fuzzygobo, Jun 16, 2012.

1. fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Let's hear it for our dads- and for those of us whose dads are no longer here, we'll never forget you...
    For katzi428- Hey Kathy, I'll bet my dad is up there with yours, and they're both enjoying Happy Hour (it's always five o'clock somewhere) and swapping stories about their amazing kids. :)
    muppetfan24/7, Katzi428 and bandit like this.
  2. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Well happy father's day FuzzyGobo!
  3. bandit Well-Known Member

Here here! Well said.
  4. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers here :)
  5. Hubert Well-Known Member

Yes. Happy Father's Day to all father, soon-to-be fathers, step-fathers, and any other kinds of fathers you may be!
  6. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

LOL Brian (fuzzy gobo) probably!;)
    If this sounds morbid I apologize to everyone. But we still have my dad's urn & his ashes.(The urn's closed, of course) plus a pack of cigarettes he used to smoke next to it It's all in a closet. So this morning I opened the closet blew him a kiss & said "Happy Fathers' Day Dad."
  7. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Happy father's day, Dad! Though we celebrate father's day on October 8 in Taiwan… Anyway, who cares. Two father's days!

(and also, it's already June 18 in my time zone)
  8. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Happy father's day to fathers in Taiwan!