HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOI! A FANFIC JUST FOR ME!

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Hey people!! Today is moi's birthday (14 years old today), so I am going to make a special fanfic out of it. By the way, this is my first fanfic. So here we go!!

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!" the AVID students said as I entered the classroom. "I don't believe this! Thanks guys!" I said after. Then an announcement came on saying that we had to go to the MSA Prep Rally in the Gym. "AAAHHHHH!!! Another MSA Prep Rally!!" I thought to myself as we were entering the gym. So we sat there for about 40 minutes just watching the others do relay races and Minute To Win It based games. I really didn't feel like doing them. Along with that they gave us the same advice like every year. That was the boring part of the Prep Rally.

Once we got back to the classroom, there really wasn't much to do until waiting until 2:37 to get out. However, about 2 or 3 minutes before, the AVID students sang happy birthday to me, but they sang it SO LOUD, that they almost blew my eardrums out (true statement).

Then, the time was 2:37 PM. Time to go home and once I got home, my cousin, Jessica, wished me a happy birthday. "I don't want you to grow. It's not fair. You're almost half my age and yet you're almost as tall as me." Jessica said. " I know." I said. "Is there someway for you to stop growing?" She said. " I don't really know" I said as I started my homework. "Why would they give me homework on my birthday?" I thought to myself.

Then at about 3:30 PM, my 3 other cousins, Nallah, Layah, and damertri, all come in the door rushing to me and saying happy birthday to me.

Let me stop there for just one second and just say that most of the above is true, but what you are going to see below is not true. Even though I wish it was.

About 2 hours later, a very special someone picks me up......... IT'S MISS PIGGY!!! She gets out of her beautiful 1979 Cadillac Fleetwood Limo and walk towards the house.

Meanwhile, back inside the house, I am just looking at YouTube videos. All of the sudden, I git a kiss. "Happy Birthday Sweetheart" she says. I turn around and THERE SHE IS!! "Hello there beautiful." I say and I kiss back. Then, all the other start running towards her. "I'll protect you Piggy. They're weirdos." I said. " Don't worry sweetheart. I already have weirdos in what we do." she said. " I know that feeling." I said.

Minutes later, me and piggy decide to head home together. When we get home, i asked her "weren't you supposed to be in Los Angeles tonight?" "Nah. I came just for you." she said. "Aww. You shouldn't have." I said as i opened the door and who else stands there, but the one and only KERMIT! " Hi Ho Matt. Happy Birthday!" Kermit says as I open the door. "KERMIE!!!" Piggy says. Meanwhile, me, I'm starstruck. " Kermit? Wh-wh-what are you doing here?" I said. "Well. It's your birthday and I wanted to surprise you." said Kermit. "This is unbelievable! Hanging out with my 2 Idols." I said. Then, Rizzo turns from behind Kermit. "Rizzo?" Me and Piggy said. "That's right." said Rizzo. "I know some friends of mine that are fans like moi." I said. Then, Piggy smiles at me. " I just knew you would like that." I said as we entered the door. So I turn on my computer. Then, when I get signed in to Skype, I get all of these birthday messages. Then, I realized that someone was doing a weekend celebration at 7:00 PM tonight. So at 6:50 PM, I get on the hangout and all of my good friends are on there. "Happy Birthday Matt!." they all say in almost unison. "Thanks guys. It means a lot to me. Speaking of my birthday, I have a surprise for you guys, but i'm not going to tell you what it is until we get going with the livestream."

So, once the livestream is over, I tell them, "Hey. Now that the livestream is over and Kermit, Piggy, and Rizzo are still here. 1. Anybody want to take pictures of us? 2.I can do my birthday special now!" "Fantastic idea!" Kermit said. " Moi loves that." said Piggy. "Sure. If we can make it there.." Rizzo said before getting interrupted by me. "RIZZO!! This isn't New York and this isn't even a movie!" It is now for our Youtube Page!" Kermit said.

At about 11:30 PM, it was time for bed. "Well another birthday day over." I said. "Birthday day?" Kermit, Piggy, and Rizzo all said at once. "Yeah. I'm having 2 birthday parties next weekend. If you guys want to come that would be awesome. Well we better get to bed. Good night guys." I said. "Good night Matt." Kermit, Piggy, and Rizzo all said at once.

THE END... ALMOST
(http://www.stockmusic.com/getsound/363924.16. This music plays while the following credits roll if this was a special. These credits are fake. Except one. The first one)​
CREATED BY
MUPPETFAN1976 (THAT'S MOI)
MUPPET PERFORMERS
STEVE WHITMERE
and
ERIC JACOBSON
executive producer
MERRILL HEATTER
JONATHAN "BIGJON06" WILLIAMS
produced by
STEVEN FRIEDMAN
directed by
JEROME SHAW
coordinating producer
ARTHUR A. ALISI
supervising producer
PAUL GILBERT
art directors
ANTHONY SABATINO
WILLIAM H. HARRIS
BILL "GERMANNAME" GENNAME
associate producer
DORIS GONZALEZ
associate director
MIGUEL ENCISO
researchers
ARNIE MEISSNER
MARKO REALMONTE
HAROLD SCHNEIDER
STEPHANIE SPADACCINI
booth production assistant
WILLIAM BARDELLI
contestant coordinator
FERN McMILLAN
production accountant
MARIA C. HOM
production assistants
RIC BRAMBLE
STEWART HEATTER
VIN DI BONA
GINA DI BONA
STEVE MITCHELL
SUE NICHOLS
REX ROTSKO
CATHERINE SJOLUND
LORI MILLER
set decorator
FRED COOPER
studio technical manager
MARC HURD
production supervisor
MARK COHEN
stage managers
JULIANNAH RUBY KAYODE
KEVIN McDONOUGH
ROBERT CISNEROS
lighting director
KIM KILLINGSWORTH
technical director
ANNETTE DESHOTELS
audio
JOE MacNEIL
RYAN 'O NEILL
TOM GOODWIN
cameras
CESAR CABREIRA
KRISTIN EXPOSITO
TRACEY LAWRENCE
MARTY WAGNER
LES NOURSE
MIKE GLENN
electronic graphics
SHIRLEY PUNDT
PATTY ROST
VINCE MESSINA
video
DAVID "GREEN" HILL
videotape
PAT KRIGBAUM
MICHAEL BARRYMORE
BRIAN CRUZ
BRIAN A. LETTIERI
KEN LATKA
CRAIG SIRKOW
videotape editor
GARY BRASHER
computer graphics
SCHULMAN VIDEO
CHRIS MITCHELL
BRENDA SEXTON
DOUG MOUNTAIN
Distributed by
CBS TELEVISION DISTRIBUTION
(IF THIS WAS ON CBS)
National Ad Sales by
ALL AMERICAN COMMUNICATIONS
RECORDED IN
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
I DO NOT OWN THE MUPPETS. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED.

© 2014
MUPPETS PRODUCTIONS INC.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
NOW IT'S THE END!!
Well guys, that's it. I hope you guys enjoyed this special Fanfic as much as I enjoyed doing it. See you guys later!! (Make sure you guys send moi birthday wishes!)​