Happy Birthday to another wonderful Link Hogthrob fanchick...

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Have a wonderful Birthday, and Thanksgiving holiday, Darcie (LinkLady77.) I swooned at Link for you... he was sexy in the new movie. Gotta love the charming; though, chauvinistic pig. <3

LinkLady77

Reaction score
LOL!!! I love my birthday card! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! {{{{hugs}}}} I had a great Thanksgiving (in Queens!) and I hope you had a good Turkey Day as well. I'm home now and still moving stuff to my new apartment...moving is such a pain but I had family helping me so that made it much easier. I promise many Linky pics once I have situated my stuff in my bookcases! Seeing The Muppets movie was great, too. I loved seeing Link in the background in so many scenes...I wanted to run up to the screen and give him lotsa smootches! He had several costumes in the movie...he knows how to work that wardrobe...(sighing at the thought of Linky babe). I'm dying to see the movie again...hee hee. I'm sure Jim Henson was looking proudly upon his many fans who haven't forgotten! Have a great week and I'll talk to you soon!
Ciao bella,
Darcie

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
LOL!!! I love my birthday card! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! {{{{hugs}}}} I had a great Thanksgiving (in Queens!) and I hope you had a good Turkey Day as well. I'm home now and still moving stuff to my new apartment...moving is such a pain but I had family helping me so that made it much easier. I promise many Linky pics once I have situated my stuff in my bookcases! Seeing The Muppets movie was great, too. I loved seeing Link in the background in so many scenes...I wanted to run up to the screen and give him lotsa smootches! He had several costumes in the movie...he knows how to work that wardrobe...(sighing at the thought of Linky babe). I'm dying to see the movie again...hee hee. I'm sure Jim Henson was looking proudly upon his many fans who haven't forgotten! Have a great week and I'll talk to you soon!
Ciao bella,
Darcie
Teehee! xP

You're dearly welcome. I'll join you in the 'smooch the boar' fest. :flirt: His costumes-- and that masculine, balled-fist gesture in "We Built This City" really made me suffer in a heartthrob. *swoon* <3

Glad the movin' is flowin' along, and I hope to chat soon. I'll shower you with lots of Link Hogthrob, sickening our minds. <3

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Link Lady. Hope it's a good one
Thank you, Gonzo's Hobbit! With the Muppet's movie opening on my birthday, it was a GREAT birthday (my beau took me to see it as part of my birthday gift)! BTW, I like your reference to the Chris Rice "Cartoon" song in your signature. I am a huge fan of his music, he has such a gift with his songwriting!
P.S. Gonzo is another fav of mine :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Thank you, Gonzo's Hobbit! With the Muppet's movie opening on my birthday, it was a GREAT birthday (my beau took me to see it as part of my birthday gift)! BTW, I like your reference to the Chris Rice "Cartoon" song in your signature. I am a huge fan of his music, he has such a gift with his songwriting!
P.S. Gonzo is another fav of mine :smile:
Gee thanks. Christ Rice is cool You're the second person here to catch onto that.