Happy Birthday, Sarge!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It kind of seems like a number of us, who have been here for a looong time, has done SOME growing up over the years; sometimes, looking at really old threads, and seeing some of the stuff I've posted makes me wonder how anybody was able to put up with me years ago, so I guess it speaks to some people's humanity or something, I don't know.

Personally, I don't think I ever saw you as being "too dumb to be on the internet", but then again, you joined what, 2006? That's a year I always try to blot out of my memory, and I think I've done a fairly decent job at it, because I really don't remember a whole lot from that time, but whatever.

Where's the punch bowl?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
*sings*

Happy happy birthday, from all of us to you!
We wish it was our birthday, so we can party too, HEY! :big_grin:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm at Crumbs in New York City right now, lighting a candle on a chocolate milkshake cupcake for you.

Here's to ya. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It's times like this I regret not being so active as I used to be. But Sarge or Sargie as I always affectionately called her has always been considered a best friend to me along with Snowth and a few other MCers.

So Happy Birthday dear Sargey. I wish you Many More Happy Returns.:smile::wink::big_grin::sing: