Happy Birthday, Richard Hunt!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(phone rings, MN grabs it) Yeah, hello...uh huh...uh huh...oh...okay, right, right! I'll tell them. (hangs up phone)

Okay, the Mayhem's coming in to do live music, even though the party's been on for a bit. And we need to get ready to light the candles on the cake...because the guest of honor will be here any minute!!

(runs for a box of matches as the Mayhem comes in to set up the band stage...and then the doorbell rings) Places, everyone!

(Richard floats through the wall, wearing a spiffy tailored black suit, angel wings and halo.)

Richard: Hello, everyone. Have I missed anything?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well look who it is; it's Richard Hunt! *aplause*
Welcome Richard...uh...Mr. Hunt...uh... Welcome Rich!

On a sidenote, don't mean to ignore the main reason we're all here, but yesterday was my cousin's birthday, too. My cousin Will, no less. I guess we all have a connection!

Skye

Reaction score
Hey, the birthday boy made it! Well, Richard, you've missed some things, but don't worry... we'll catch ya up, babe.

And hey, that's very cool... happy belated birthday to Kate's cousin!

superboober

Reaction score
And Don Music tries to play "Happy Birthday" but resorts to head banging when he freezes up on the third word.

Richard still lives on in all our hearts.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Uh, yesterday was Steve Martin's birthday, I think. It may have been the day before...no it was yesterday. Happy Birthday to Kate's cousin, Steve Martin, Bob McGrath, and all those other people.

Oh right. Hey Richard. Happy Birthday. Here. *Hands card* There's confetti in it.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis: *pats Don Music on the back* Keep trying, Don. Keep trying.

Kim: Hey, we're not late for the party are we? I got back late from work and then I had to finish putting together my present...

Gillis: Kim, you're rambling.

Kim: Hush, you. As I was saying, the present's more for all of you guys. I've compiled a fanmix of some of Richard's music - the songs he did as various Muppet characters. If you're interested, PM me and I'll get it to you.

Gillis: What do you want to drink, OJ or OJ?

Kim: Well, if I've got a choice...OJ it is. C'mon, let's go find a place to sit.

Gillis: Right behind you!

-Kim

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh honey, are you kidding? I think the party's just getting warmed up propperly!
And yes, I'll definately be PMing you...

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
A fanmix? Sounds fun, Skeeter Muppet. And of course we're just getting warmed up...after all, this is the place to be tonight, the shindig of the year.

(ladles out a cup of punch and hands it to Richard, then ladles another cup for herself) Cheers, man, and many happy returns. (clink of glasses; up on stage, Don Music bangs his head on the piano once more before collapsing.)

Oooh, uh, somebody want to get an ice pack for Don?
R: Poor guy, looks like his music's gone to his head. (chorus of groans)

(Don Music is helped off of the stage as the Mayhem launches into 'Can You Picture That.')

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Don't groan, it's his birthday! It was a very nice pun, Richard. *Gestures to others for appropriate cheers* Would you happen to have another? I'm sure these lovely people would like to hear them. *Glares at partygoers to join in*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Come on Sara... *Returning through brick walled tunnel, with Scooter in toe.
No, you can't miss this girl... What would your Sissy say? Scooter, help me with this girl.
She can't miss out on meeting her uncle.