Happy Birthday, Richard Hunt!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Happy birthday to our resident goofball! Of all the days for me to get sick as well.

*hugs Richard's spirit* We love you all, and Happy Birthday Again!

:wink: :eek: :flirt:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Nononononono, you cannot get sick on Richard's birthday! You're the RHLC president, for crying out loud! *sends get well waves in Sarah's direction*

Happy birthday, Richard! Miss ya and love ya! If all goes well I might have a present of my own for you later today...

-Kim

Skye

Reaction score
Oh Sara, I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick. Cuddle up to your Scooter doll, watch some Fraggle Rock or Muppet Show or any other assorted Richard-related thing... and feel better soon!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*comes in from SWAEHB clubhouse* Hello all! I'm here to represent the SWAEHB'ers. I brought bagels!!

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest puppeteers of all time!! :wink: :boo: :flirt:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Sorry, you're sick Sarah! I've been under the weather too, feel better!

Lol, this is so corny but I just remembered the song the Muppet Babies sang when Scooter was sick, "You're gonna get well soon, you're on your way, your body's workin 24 hours a day!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Richard! WE miss your Zaniness and the Muppet's can never be the same without you.

Get well soon Sara!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, good grief, Sara's sick, and on this day of days? God clearly has a sense of humor. I'll save you some cake.

I swung by Find a Grave and left a message for Richard. I also gave him a bouquet of forget-me-nots.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Not dreadfully sick, just a decent sized cold that's all. That's why I slept in this morning. I've been cuddling my Scooter plushie all morning today. My chihauha is scared of it.

I showed my doll to her this morning, she sniffed it, then licked it's face really softly. Then she did this "I don't care for it" attitude, so I kept it with me for the rest of the morning. XD It was pretty funny!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Gonzo- *Flies in on thousands of balloons for party, and tacks up sign on nearby Telephone Pole*

Attention All Richard Hunt Birthday Celebrators-

For his birthday, The RHLC is looking to recruit new members. If any of the people here are fans of Richard Hunt, please make sure you fit under this category-

1. Are not already a member of the RHLC :rolleyes: :wink:
2. Do not mind incoherent dream ramblings
3. Do not mind constant " :wink: 's "
4. Do not mind digital garlic peanut butter.

If so, please come to the RHLC, located in the Friends and Family forum, and join in on the discussions, or else Richard will be sad. No pressure. Thank you.

-Mike Oznowicsky