Happy Birthday, Prawnie!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
So, Muppet Central! GUESS who just entered his LAST year of TEENHOOD?

If you guessed "Sesame Street"... you fail on SO many levels. BUT! If you guessed a certain cracker of prawns, a fictioner of fans, a blogger of Muppets, then by gosh, golly, and George, I think you've got it! ...NO, not George! For crying out loud. It's the one and only THEPRAWNCRACKER!

Yes! That's right! (Or left, but that's another matter entirely.) Theprawncracker is now officially 19! HUZZAH! Now wheel in the giant birthday cake, send for the penguins and chickens and rats and a token Whatever, and let's celebrate!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRAWNIE!

Now Chef, hand me the blowtorch. We've got some candles to light...

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, theprawncracker!:smile:
May your days be Muppety and bright- and your day be exploding with fun and happiness like Crazy Harry on the Fourth of July.:crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Shudders at the blowtorch. Sorry about that, local news in the just happening section's reporting on a big blow-up, and Crazy Harry wasn't responsible for it for once.

*Big birthday hug to Prawny. Have a great 19y type of birthday or brithday or bathday or whatever it is you prawns celebrate. :excited: :super:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday to my good buddy Ryan! Hope it is an awesomely fantastic day fit for a King Prawn! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Where have you BEEN Toga? !

Either way, happy birthday Prawniemeister! Please ignore the fact that your office doorknob is glowing, because Vic and I did NOT rig it up in anyway so that you would get a shock when you touch it... :halo:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Where have I been? WHERE have I BEEN? WELL, you see, it all started with a perfectly innocent trip to the grocery store, and on my way there I happened to run into my professor, who saw a dog and ran after it. Well, there was class the next day, and I had to make sure she was back in time, so naturally I ran after her. I chased her through about ten different corn fields before I realized I wasn't actually chasing my professor, but a hologram of her. So it was all just a clever ruse to get me ten corn fields away from civilization, but by the time I realized that it was too late, of course, and the next thing I knew I'd been abducted by alien pirates. The good news is that I was rescued by some earthling pirates... not very GOOD pirates, but they sang such lovely harmony that you could hardly hold it against them, even though their poor navigation skills somehow got me to Zimbabwe, where I wandered around looking for some boogie-woogie sheep, because this whole abduction business was just very tiring. And AFTER I left Zimbabwe, the ninjas attacked. Luckily the pirates swooped in just in time to rescue me and whisk me back to the Magic Kingdom where I had to give chase to the evil zombies trying to steal the magic mirror by rappelling down the side of Cinderella's Castle during the fireworks show. It had to be during the fireworks show, you see, because no one notices anything but fireworks during the fireworks show, so the entire Kingdom was completely oblivious to the girl rapelling after evil zombies. But anyway, I lassoed them all together, and it turned out that one of them was actually Prawnie, because they'd brainwashed him in Chinese, and I had to learn Chinese to un-brainwash him, and Rosetta Stone just takes FOREVER to ship... But I finally got through to the Prawn, and we escaped the evil zombies, and then I got back and found that I was WAY behind in my schoolwork and my whole family hadn't heard from me in so long that they all thought I was dead, and they were about to auction off all my Muppet stuff and teddy bears and give the money to charity, which is all well and good except that I was obviously alive and still wanted the stuff, but they'd already set the auction date, so we had to sell all of the windows in our house instead, which worked out pretty well until the first frost hit... But it's okay now. We got some tarps and duct tape, so it's all good, and I'm back at school with my Muppet stuff and teddy bears under lock and key. But of course, it took me a while to find a suitable lock and key to fit all of the teddy bears under... So that's where I've been.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...It's true! I was there!

*shifty eyes* Thanks for all of the birthday wishes everybody! ! ! It really means a lot! You guys know you're like family to me! :big_grin: