Happy Birthday Pig's Laundry!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Happy Once a Year Day! Hope it's full of laughter, ice cream, and that no Cybermen crash the party!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I had a very peaceful day today. Just got to chill out, play games, read, write, and draw. For dinner we made pizza with basically everything on it (pepperoni, Italian sausage, red onions, peppers, jalapenos, mushrooms) and than we watched Moana, and my favorite movie of all time Follow That Bird. Plus, I got forty dollars! Oh, oh, and I finally got my first cellphone!! So, all in all, I had a great day. Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes, you guys make my life so much happier, which seems hard because my life is already so happy!
Hey KarWash! I see today is your special day, so here's hoping you have a blast today!
Hey, I like that nickname a lot. I'm actually pretty surprised I haven't heard it before. Feel free to call me that as much as you want!
Happy Once a Year Day! Hope it's full of laughter, ice cream, and that no Cybermen crash the party!
Yes, at last. Someone who makes Doctor Who references on this site besides me. If you haven't already guessed by my avatar, that makes me super happy
:smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Heh. I kinda figured. Fezzes are cool!
Glad you had a great day. May the rest of your weekend be as excellent!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had a very peaceful day today. Just got to chill out, play games, read, write, and draw. For dinner we made pizza with basically everything on it (pepperoni, Italian sausage, red onions, peppers, jalapenos, mushrooms) and than we watched Moana, and my favorite movie of all time Follow That Bird. Plus, I got forty dollars! Oh, oh, and I finally got my first cellphone!! So, all in all, I had a great day. Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes, you guys make my life so much happier, which seems hard because my life is already so happy!

Hey, I like that nickname a lot. I'm actually pretty surprised I haven't heard it before. Feel free to call me that as much as you want!

Yes, at last. Someone who makes Doctor Who references on this site besides me. If you haven't already guessed by my avatar, that makes me super happy
:smile:
What kind of phone did you get? And how was Moana?! Because I really want to see that movie really bad myself.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had to come up with it after you gave me JoeScar last year, lol. But I was concerned KarWash may have sounded a little corny - but if you like it, then it's yours! :cool:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I had to come up with it after you gave me JoeScar last year, lol. But I was concerned KarWash may have sounded a little corny - but if you like it, then it's yours! :cool:
It is a bit corny, but I think that's part of it's charm.
What kind of phone did you get? And how was Moana?! Because I really want to see that movie really bad myself.
I believe the phone is a Sprint LG? Yeah, I think that's what it's called.
I mostly enjoyed Moana, it's a bit slow in some parts, but it had some funny moments and some great songs. The Rock is also very charming as Maui. If you liked Tangled and Frozen, than you'll probably like this one.