Happy Birthday Katzi428 (Kathy)

Skye

Reaction score
I agree with Ryan... that's awesome that you got a new stuffed Kermie! I'll bet he's adorable! :big_grin: And I'm glad you're having a great day so far! :smile: A big *HUG* back to ya!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Kath... What's "WLIIA"?
And glad there's a Kermit back there on your bed, even if he is of the plushy variety.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday Kathy! I hope it is super wonderful and great just like you!

Katzi428

Reaction score
YAY! That's GREAT that you got another Kermit, Kath! I'm so happy for you! :big_grin:
I agree with Ryan... that's awesome that you got a new stuffed Kermie! I'll bet he's adorable! :big_grin: And I'm glad you're having a great day so far! A big *HUG* back to ya!
Thanks Ryan & Caroline!
My mom & sister really suprised me with the Kermit.The one that I originally got was in Disney's MGM Studios Theme Park.Now I live a pretty good distance from there.My mother & sister said there was no chance in you know where that they were driving to MGM Theme Park *and I quote*: "Just to get a stupid stuffed Kermit!" So finally I said "OK" but started humming "It's Not Easy Bein' Green" joking around.So...when I opened my presents this morning,there was a stuffed Kermie!(my sis got him at a stationery store I think) (OK...so his rear end makes him kinda roly poly,but he's still the same ol' froggie!)

Uh Kath... What's "WLIIA"?
And glad there's a Kermit back there on your bed, even if he is of the plushy variety.
Hi Ed!
"WLIIA" is an abbreciation for "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" And,indeed I'm back to have my Kermie back with me.
Happy birthday Kathy! I hope it is super wonderful and great just like you!
Awww shucks!*embarrassed look* Thanks Beth!My birthday's almost over,so I'd venture to say it was a good one.

Happy, happy, happy, birthday to my dear friend Kathy!:smile:
Thank you William!It's been great!

Kiki

Reaction score
Happyhappy b-day, Kathy!! Have a good one!! You're such a trooper, we love ya. :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Aww, fankya Kathy. We all love ya 'ere! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Thanks for clearing that up Kath. Again, happy B-day wishes.