Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson and Ken Plume!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish a happy birthday to two of my favorite people, Jerry Nelson and Ken Plume.

Jerry Nelson has been a good friend over the years since he first visited Muppet Central in August 1998. From Floyd to the Count to Robin and Gobo, his characters and musical talents have impacted generations over the past thirty-five years. Happy 68th Jerry, we hope it's the best birthday and best year you've ever had!

Also a special happy birthday greeting to Ken Plume. Ken's been a part of Muppet Central since our first year. Ken designed the menu buttons on the front of the site along with the character headers that accompany each section. He's also interviewed quite a few Muppet performers over the years for Muppet Central and IGN Filmforce. Ken, we hope that you have a great day and we greatly appreciate your friendship and all you do for Muppet Central.

*brings out the birthday cake and ice cream*

furryfella

Reaction score
Happy birthday to you both!! WOW jerry's 68 good for him to my favorite guy who gave me herry!!:big_grin:

Jackie

Reaction score
68 years of life! You seriously look and act like you're 18! Happy Birthday Jerry!!! You da man! hehe :smile:

Janice0078

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jerry--Thanks for Gobo, Floyd and especially the Count!!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Happy birthday to ya both!

We love ya Jerry!!! Happy 68th!

- Billy :cool:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the Great Bearded One and the Other Ken!

Lu775

Reaction score
A very heartfelt and enthusiastic HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Jerry and Ken!!