Happy Birthday Hans!

Joggy

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY FIRST EVER MUPPET BUDDIEEEES!!! :big_grin:

Hope you get LOTS and LOTS of Beatles, drums, Muppets, and chairs (in case Mar steals one)!

Jackie

Reaction score
Hans!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Remember that time me you and Joggy chatted together in the old MC chat room? :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy birthday Hans. You have been a good friend over the years. Hope that your birthday is wonderful... full of good music and Muppety fun!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hans,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Hope you have a grea time !

:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to an old MC buddy ! Have a cool day Hans - hope it's Muppety !

beaker

Reaction score
Um, whose Hans? *man I have a foggy memory of MC yore* At any rate, Happy Bday!

*me, whose getting ready for my glorious birthday...this SATURDAY! W00t!*

Joggy

Reaction score
Cory - you should be ASHAMED! You, of all people, who always get yearny about Muppet Central of the past, do not know the famous Hans and Joggy Duo from MC's second season??! Have you not heard about our very first rendition of Don't Dilly Dally? :big_grin:

hehe

(And Hans, remember "Hey, Sam, could you help me with the clarinet? It's stuck!" "WILL YOU STOP THAT?!" I STILL HAVE THAT TAPE!!!)

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
Cory - you should be ASHAMED! You, of all people, who always get yearny about Muppet Central of the past, do not know the famous Hans and Joggy Duo from MC's second season??! Have you not heard about our very first rendition of Don't Dilly Dally?
Sorry, doesnt ring a bell. I know, I know...Im like an elephant when it comes to the 1998 to present MC...so I guess a few folks slip through the cracks of my memory. I sometimes wonder where all those old posters went....hmmm...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Froehliche Weihnachten, Hans!

Oder geburtstag...

Naja.

Happy Birthday.

Viel spass noch!

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Animal

Reaction score
HEY!!!

Thanks to everybody for their birthday wishes!!!:big_grin:
It´s really nice to "hear" from all you guys again, now we don´t have a chat room anymore(will we get a new one???):frown:

Boy, we used to have so many great evenings at the chat room, back in 1999 & 2000. Almost every evening, with lots of crazy stuff, like singing, food fights and such!!! "those were the days"
And Cory, I remember you too....don´t you remember me???
The little drummer boy from Denmark???

Although my birthday wasn´t full of Muppets I did get one Muppet present though, "The very best of TMS 2", on dvd. Very nice. :big_grin:
Now we´re at this...it says on the cover, that the Roger Moore episode has the Brian Henson intro, but it´s not there...at least not on my disc. Not that it matters so much to me, since I already have the Time Life dvd´s too!!! But really strange...

Again, thanks EVERYBODY for your birthday wishes, and I hope to "see" much more of you in the future!!!:smile:

-Hans