Happy Birthday FuzzyGobo!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a good one.

Didn't really need anything in the way of presents, but a certain groovy someone sent me a bag of jellybeans and a vinyl Sesame Orange Oscar. Never knew such a creature existed.

Yes, NASA confirmed the candles on my cake were visible from space, and I needed the Big Bad Wolf to help blow them all out.

Newsie, I love that analogy. It is my 49th lap around the sun. That means I've seen Uranus once or twice.. OOPS!! I MEAN NEPTUNE!!!! 8)

Next year for the big 5-0, my wife and her friend at church are already planning for a big blowout. An outdoor barbecue would be fantastic. When they light the candles, the fire departments from three surrounding towns will be on notice.
You didn't perchance blow out your candles kind of early did you? Because a couple of weeks ago there was a LOT of smoke & fire down here..It came from up north! (just kidding about you blowing your candles out early :smirk: . But NOT Kidding about the fire & smoke down here 2 weeks ago! :eek: ) And YES I know my day is coming!:rolleyes:

Any Del

Reaction score
Happy Birthday day @fuzzygobo! :smile:
Also, thanks for all of your wisdom and compassionate behavior that made most people (myself included) a better person! Hope you enjoy your day with your family and friends! And many more to come! :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
I think he's 50 today, wow! Welcome to the 50's, fuzzgobo! Happy Birthday on this milestone. And you and I are still MUCH younger than the Fred Ziffel avatar on the left there!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Happy bday to a wonderful muppet fan and a guy with a great taste in music!

Katzi428

Reaction score
I was hoping a whole new thread would be started.
But anyway.
Happy Birthday Fuzzy G!! Enjoy being the big 5-0!!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Fuzzy! Hope it was a great day.

Keep Wembelin' on!
Dress warmly in cold weather!
Don't forget to breathe, in and out
And remember, you'll always be younger than someone until you're 150!

:smirk: :dreamy: :coy: :sigh: :excited: :drool: :busy:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Happy birthday, @fuzzygobo !

If you feel old, take solace in the fact that my dad is turning 52 in November. 8)
Thanks, yes, this dinosaur roamed the earth for half a century now. But here's the thing: I do NOT feel old. I actually felt older when I hit 30.

And the elusive Ziffel chimed in, and his muffins are older than mine! 8)