Happy Birthday FuzzyGobo!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to an old (old as in I've known a LONG time!!) FuzzyGobo AKA Brian!!
Sorry buddy but I'm still not ages with you even it's for one day!
Have a fabulous day!!
PEACE!!
Kathy
PS...You can get even with me soon!:wink:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
:boo: Happy birthday, you old codger!
:sleep: What? It's not my birthday, you coot!
:boo: Not YOU. HIM!
:sleep: Hem? What are you taking about? My pants look fine!
:boo: Oh never mind...

:news: HERE IS A MUPPET NEWS FLASH!
The biggest pastry fire in recorded history occurred today when someone lit the birthday candles for Brian and then left the cake unattended! *reads copy quickly* Neighbors say that the four-story cake -- one for every decade completed so far, plus a half-level -- first combusted, then blew u-- *checks himself, looks around quickly for :crazy:, and continues carefully* --er...then scattered itself willy-nilly over the house, then imploded, creating a new sinkhole in the previously quiet street! Uh-- Fire Inspector Johnson, please tell us what you saw!

*Fat Blue* Waaaallll...you don't often see a cakesplosion of this magnitude, Newsfella. *shakes head* I mean, it was stupendous! They'll be licking icing off the roofs of the whole neighborhood for months!

:news: Hm. Is there anything which could have been done to prevent this awful tragedy?

*Fat Blue* Why of course! Not having a birthday!

:news:
Er...but shouldn't we celebrate the fact that Mr Fuzzy... *checks notes* Bobo has accomplished another trip around the sun?

*Bobo* Uh, hey, someone said there was a cake around here somewhere?

:shifty: CAKE? WHERE?

:halo: EAT CAKE! EAT CAKE!

:news: Would all of you get out of here? I am trying--

:super: I agree, you can be a bit trying too, Pointy Nose Guy. But we are willing to set aside our differences for a piece of cake! After all, it is not every day that someone has a birthday!

:confused: Well, technically, given that there are 365.25 days per year, and 7.49 billion people on this planet, the odds that someone will have a birthday on any given--

:smile: *armwaving rant* WILL ALL OF YOU PLEASE BE QUIIIIIEEEEEEET!

*silence*

:smile: Thank you. Now everybody, back to work!

:shifty: No cake?!

:hungry: Ja, der ceeken-cooken ist en der hoos!

*excited crowd rumble*
:shifty: Cake is on da HOUSE? Don't mind if I do!

:news: Wait, I don't think he meant the cake is on this-- *is trampled in the stampede as everyone runs outside to lick icing off the roof*

*groan* ...Happy birthday, anyway...

Schfifty

Reaction score
Feliz cumpleaños! Alles gute zum Geburtstag! Whatever language, happy birthday! :smile:

And thanks for all the words of wisdom you offer on the forum. One of my favorite things to read on here. :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Huzzah! May each of your days be filled with more joy than the last. May your worries be as far and few between as your grandmother's teeth. May bad times in your life be like the Death Star and you- Luke Skywalker! May your... you know what, I think you get the idea.

In honor of you, Brian, here's your favorite keyboard emoji: 8)
Merry Christmas Gobo! Er.. I mean, Happy Birthday Gobo! :embarrassed:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a good one.

Didn't really need anything in the way of presents, but a certain groovy someone sent me a bag of jellybeans and a vinyl Sesame Orange Oscar. Never knew such a creature existed.

Yes, NASA confirmed the candles on my cake were visible from space, and I needed the Big Bad Wolf to help blow them all out.

Newsie, I love that analogy. It is my 49th lap around the sun. That means I've seen Uranus once or twice.. OOPS!! I MEAN NEPTUNE!!!! 8)

Next year for the big 5-0, my wife and her friend at church are already planning for a big blowout. An outdoor barbecue would be fantastic. When they light the candles, the fire departments from three surrounding towns will be on notice.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a good one.

Didn't really need anything in the way of presents, but a certain groovy someone sent me a bag of jellybeans and a vinyl Sesame Orange Oscar. Never knew such a creature existed.

Yes, NASA confirmed the candles on my cake were visible from space, and I needed the Big Bad Wolf to help blow them all out.

Newsie, I love that analogy. It is my 49th lap around the sun. That means I've seen Uranus once or twice.. OOPS!! I MEAN NEPTUNE!!!! 8)

Next year for the big 5-0, my wife and her friend at church are already planning for a big blowout. An outdoor barbecue would be fantastic. When they light the candles, the fire departments from three surrounding towns will be on notice.
Yum! Love jellybeans.