Happy Birthday Fragglemuppet!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Happy Birthday pal. And wow, your milestone #21. Congratulations!

I was just looking at this old thread where I mentioned my new job being less than a mile away and you posted:

Fragglemuppet said:
Wow, that's great! You could probably even walk to work in nice weather. Then again, janitorial work could constitute manual labor, so maybe you wouldn't want to do that...
Anyway, congradulations!
Well, you were so right. Even though there haven't yet been many good walking weahter days since November, even when the nice weather consistently comes I doubt I'll be walking because after being on my feet all day I really won't feel much like walking home (even though a mile isn't terribly far). :smile:

Happy 21st birthday!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I havent' talked to you in while, but happy birthday anyway!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
What do you know? I almost missed my own birthday, sheesh! Well, so much to say...
First: Ziffle, you called me pal! Not only that, but you commented on something I said such a long time ago! I'm touched!
Second: Snowth, it's been a long time since I talked to anyone. Shame on me! That's 21 lashes with the birthday whip!
Third: To be wished a happy birthday by people I have never talked to, like the Baba-Muppet brothers... Again, I'm moved! Thanks everyone!

Now, I'm happy to say that in stark contrast to last year, this birthday was wonderful! I started by going to the nursury school where my aunt works. I read some braille books to the kids, talked to them a bit, and both them and I were very happy and excited about the day.
Then my mother came home from work, and I oppened a few presents. After that, my aunt and uncle took me to dinner at a new restaurant called Arnalds. It is one of those 1950 themed restaurants, complete with a jukebox and a creativly-themed menu. all-in-all, it was a terrific time!

Thanks again, and sorry for the rambble.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday, Fragglemuppet!

(This post has been brough to you by the commands "copy" and "paste.")

Ziffel

Reaction score
Glad you had such a nice time for your birthday! :smile:
And that restaurant sounds like the one called Arnold's on "Happy Days" with the 50's theme and juke box. Wonder if that's what they had in mind.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh no! I missed it! Happy birthday Kate! I hope it was a great day!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Better late than never, and I always miss everyone's birthday anyway, so don't worry about it Beth! To answer your pandering Ziffle, that is exactly what it is based on. Did I mention it was family owned?