Happy Birthday Fozzie Bear (Kevin)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
aaaaAAAAHhhhhh! So it's your birthdaaay! (How's that fer a Fozzie impression? :embarrassed: )

HAPPY BIRFDAY KEV!!!!! Hope it's a great'un, buddy!!

Really!

I do!

:big_grin:

Give my best to the invisible "Lynn"! LOL!! :stick_out_tongue:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to another August baby!

Chchchchchchchchchch! <-------- Ernie's laugh!

:stick_out_tongue:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Happy 33rd Fozzie Bear. Like ceecee, nice that your bday is on a Saturday this year. Hope you've been enjoying your special day today so far.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Happy Birthday KevinHope your wishes and dreams came true! :wink:

Vibs

Reaction score
Happy birthday!

And in danish:

Tillykke med fødselsdagen!!

And in a very very very foreign language:

Ytttzz utttzz mzzziopzzdayx!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for all the well wishes, my friends!!

I've had a great weekend. Began Friday with Lin and I leaving Memphis at noon for a trip to Decatur Alabama to see The Alabama Blues Brothers (www.thealabamabluesbrothers.com) in concert. I've got a whole thread dedicated to them. They are a great group of guys/family to talk to, visit with, hang out with...awesome performers.

Saturday, had breakfast with Justin/Elwood and then heading back to Memphis. Went straight to, and worked until 5 pm at, the flea market here on the fairgrounds doing caricatures and selling Mid-South Cartoonists Association comic books. (Available, btw, at www.midsouthcartoonists.com. I'm Prez, and Lin is V-Prez, of the MSCA).

After that, there was so much heat and I was so worn out, I went to dinner at the treat of my dad and step-mom to Central BBQ and Lin went, too; then back to my place and I slapped myself on my bed so hard, the people down the block felt it! I slept from about 10 pm that night until 7 am Sunday, and we went out and set up again, working Sunday until about 3 pm, then I went back home and went back to bed.

Now, I'm at work.

All in all, it was a great weekend, the concert by the AL BB was top of the list for me!!

And, of course, finding this thread makes me very happy. Thank you all for caring and being good friends!!