Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

ploobis

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE GOELZ!

Thank you for all the work and dedication you have given to The Muppets.

Thank you for making us laugh and cry at characters like Gonzo, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Zoot, Beauregard, Digit, Muppy, Brewster The Guru, Bill The Bubble Guy, Randy Pig, Gary Cahuenga, Chester The Rat, Dr. Pain, Boober Fraggle, Traveling Matt, Philo, The World's Oldest Fraggle, Large Marvin, Wrench Doozer, Rugby Tiger, Stinky The Skunk, Milton The Golden Toad, Wendell Porcupine, Pop-Eyed Catfish and many others.

Hope you have a great Birthday, Dave! :concern: :confused: :cool:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Happy Birthday! :concern:

Gonzo is my favorite of The Muppet Show muppets!
Bring Back Gary Cahuenga! :cool:

Luke

Reaction score
And in honor of Dave, i will now sing Happy Birthday while attempting the world record for Hula Hooping with a flaming Hoop. No, i won't ..... but Happy Birthday the great Mr Goelz!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dave!

:concern: and :cool: have been two of my favorite Muppets as long as I can remember. Thanks for everything and have a wonderful birthday!

(Blows "Happy Birthday" on the jug, à la Wendell Porcupine).

Convincing John

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Happy birthday Dave. Bill would like to blow you some bubbles for the occasion. :smile:

Many happy returns. :cool:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dave, without whom Gonzo would'nt be weird, and bunsen wouldn't be smart.
:concern::confused:

zns

Reaction score
The great thing about David's birthday for me is that it is the day before mine. Anyway, here's wishing you many more happy years to come Mr. Goelz. :concern::confused::cool:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Mr. Goelz! Thank you for all the Muppets that you've brought to life over the years. You are truely a core member of the Muppeteers.

Here's hoping that your birthday is a great one!

~ AnimatedC

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Dave. :zany:

May Boober bake you one of his cakes and may Digit put on a beautiful light show with his electricity with Gonzo finishing it off by being shot out of a cannon. :concern:

And thank you for all of your wonderful past performances. :cool: