Happy Birthday Ashley Mae!!!!

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Hi-Ho! My birthday is tomorrow!!! I'll be 11!!! I'm soooooo excited!!! My mom is taking a WHOLE DAY OFF!!! Just to spend with little old moi! Well anyhoo I wrote a little one-shot in honour of me so............(BTW Its in script form. Sorry)
Birthday Musical
Rowlf:First off a little intro by the man himself Kermit the Frog!
Kermit:Hi-Ho everyone and welcome to The Muppet Show! Tonight isn't gonna be like our typical show-
Statler:Oh Yay! Maybe It'll be intertaining for once!
Statler and Waldorf:big_grin:O HOHOHOHOHO
Kermit:-*ahem* As I was saying. Tonight our show will be dedicated to the newest member of The Electric Mayhem! Miss Ashley Mae Douglas!!!! YAYY!!!!!
*APPLAUSE*
Kermit:So to start things off we have Dr.Teeth and The Electric Mayhem and One Direction singing Ashley's favorite song of all time. UP ALL NIGHT!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
*APPLAUSE*
Niall:It feels like we've been livin' in fast forward Another moment passing by (Up up up all night) The party's ending but it's now or never Nobody's going home tonight (Up up up all night)
Floyd and Janice:Katy Perry’s on replay She's on replay DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake
People going all the way Yeah, all the way I'm still wide awake
Harry,Zayn and Lips:I wanna stay up all night And jump around until we see the sun I wanna stay up all night And find a girl and tell her she's the one Hold on to the feeling And don't let it go
'Cause we got the floor now Get out of control I wanna stay up all night And do it all with you

Dr.Teeth and Louis:Up, up, up all night like this, Hey! Up all night like tis alright Hey! Up all Night!

Zoot:Katy Perry’s on replay She's on replay DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake People going all the way Yeah, all the way I'm still wide awake
*In the wings*
Ashley:Oh my gosh! Kermit I still can’t believe that you got One Direction!!!
Kermit: Don’t thank me. Thank Piggy. It was all her idea!
Ashley: Miss Piggy? She did this?
Kermit: Yup. All Piggy.
Ashley: Piggy? Really?
Kermit: OKAY! Sheesh you broke me. It was…um Walter.
Ashley: Kermit! I’ve spent enough time with my cousins to know a lie when I see one. Fess Up.
Kermit: OKAY OKAY! It was Dr.Teeth. I swear!!
Ashley: AWW! He is so sweet!!
Kermit: Yeah. On my birthday he brought in FLY CUPCAKES.
Ashley: Cool but uh Kermit.
Kermit: Yeah
Ashley: You need to host
Kermit: OH SHOOT! I forgot!!
*runs back onto stage*
Kermit: Sorry about the wait everyone! I was caught up in conversation. Well up next is Veterinarian’s Hospital with our very special guest star Mr. Joey Graceffa!!!
*VET”S HOSPITAL*
Kermit: and Now I feel you should hear from our birthday girl herself Ladies and Gentleman. ASHLEY MAE DOUGLAS!
Ashley: Hi Everyone! Thanks for coming out! Well, I know it’s a little weird but I’ll be performing tonight!
Kermit: Yup. No matter how hard I tried to tell her no She just kept begging and begging so finally I said yes!
Ashley: hehe
Kermit: What’ll you be performing tonight Ashley?
Ashley: I, Janice, Dr.teeth and Floyd will be singing meant to be from Teen Beach Movie!!
Kermit: Well Okay Then You heard her folks Please welcome Ashley, Dr.Teeth, Janice, and Floyd singing Meant to Be!!!

Floyd:I believe we all have a soul mate The chance for a perfect duet I believe in hopeless devotion I just haven’t found it yet But in my mind I see The chick, who is meant for me She’ll be someone who is lovely Someone wonderful and true
Janice:The kind of boy Who makes who makes you smile Even when you’re feeling blue
Floyd and Janice:And I know, I know she’s out there Most definitely Oh yeah Not a phony, or a fake Sweeter than a chocolate shake My meant to be When it’s meant to be You go kinda crazy Meant to be You forget your name When it’s meant to be
It’s destiny callin’ And nothing ever will be the same! Oh yeah!

Ashley:You need a girl who’s into music to run up high on cupid’s wings
Dr.Teeth:Find that boy with perfect hair Have a Hollywood ending with dreams
Ashley and Dr.Teeth:Oh, I know, I know she’s out there Can’t you see? Oh yeah!
Maybe you’ve already met, the one you’ll never forget! Your meant to be! When it’s meant to be! The stars seem to glisten! Meant to be! The clouds seem to part When it’s meant to be! That’s destiny callin! And if you listen you’ll find your heart!

Janice and Ashley:Four eyes meet and the meet is sweet But need to something more
Dr.Teeth and Floyd:What’s the deal? When how you feel
Ashley and Dr.Teeth: Is something you never felt before!
Janice:Oh
Floyd:Gee
Dr.teeth: Uhm
Ashley: Plan B?
All:When it’s meant to be You go kinda crazy Meant to be You forget your name When it’s meant to be It’s destiny callin’ And nothing ever will be the same! Its Lababa Lababa Lababa Meant to be
*exits stage*
Kermit: well Thank You Guys for coming out tonight. Sadly our show is coming to an end.
Miss Piggy: But! We are going to sing a song por all of vous!
Kermit: Yep. Ladies and Gentleman….I’d like to present to you…….Us

Ashley:This looks familiar, vaguely familiar,
Almost unreal, yet, it's too soon to feel yet.
Close to my soul, yet so far away

Robin: I'm going to go back there someday

Dr.Teeth:Sun rises, night falls, sometimes the sky calls. Is that a song there, and do I belong there? I've never been there, but I know the way.

The Electric Mayhem(excluding Ashley and DT): I'm going to go back there someday
Kermit and Miss Piggy:Come and go with me, it's more fun to share, We'll both be completely at home in midair. We're flyin', not walkin', on featherless wings. We can hold onto love like invisible strings

Lips and Gonzo:There's not a word yet for old friends who've just met. Part heaven, part space, or have I found my place? You can just visit, but I plan to stay
Robin and Ashley: I’m going to go back there someday
All: I’m going to go back there someday!
Kermit: and we’ll see you all next time on the muppet show!
*Ashley wakes up*
Ashley: BEST. DREAM. EVER!

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
That was awesome! It reminded me of The Muppet Show. I loved it :cool:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Two words... groovy and a fantasic fanfic you did Ashley. So, from now on, your name will be Ashley. So, you don't have a problem with that, eh?