Happy Anniversary, "Janice: 'Fer sure!'" (update)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yep, one year ago today, the web's own shrine to Janice :flirt: was presented to the world.

Wow, one year later, and I can't believe how far she's come!

And that is SOOOO much thanks to some contributors (particularly Alex Taylor for ALL of the "Muppet Show" galleries he's sent me), even one who's never been to MC or TP or anywhere else, but just "found the site"---his name is Jarrod, and it is largely in thanks to him that there is now a new sub-section under "Fun & Games":

Janice merchandise!

Also, a few more episodes of "The Muppet Show" are represented under
"The Muppet Show" galleries:

• Dudley Moore
  • Arlo Guthrie
  • Hal Linden
  • Linda Ronstadt ("Blue Bayou" pics are now up)

And thanks to Warrick, now those of you who have never seen "Kid Janice" can see what she looks like in the book pictures.

Warrick also sent me the pictures from "The Muppet Guide to Magnificent Manners" in same said section.

And there's a cool rare pin in the merchandise section, but I can't remember who sent it to me :embarrassed: ---as soon as I'm told, I'll deem the credit!

Really!

I will!

:smile:

Anyway, that's the scoop fer this special anniversary update, and all the details are on the home page.

Oh yes---speakin' o home page, I have had to change servers---sorta, but not really. lol Instead of ".net", it's now ".org", and I've taken my name outta the addy. So the home page is:

http://www.dreamwater.org/janice

And I have now changed it in my signature link.

"Ow wow, like, thanks to everybody who've been visitors to the site this year, and you're always welcome back---fer sure!"---:flirt:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Congrats!I hope my site goes that long!
Oh yeah got a video section up on my site! Check it out link below
from
Barry Lee

Luke

Reaction score
Congratulations Byron ! Looks fantastic - and Janice merchandise ..... Huzzah to the shopkeep !

:flirt:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Byron. Like you, I'm really looking forward to the new Janice merchandise coming out later this summer.

Just updated your site on our links page as well. :flirt:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don't forget the new pic of Janice as she appeared in MAD Magazine (someday, I'll find the other picture of her in another issue... same artist)

I have finally found the Muppet Coloring book that I told you about... (I lost it a while back) so, I'll try to give you some more Janice pics....

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Don't forget the new pic of Janice as she appeared in MAD Magazine (someday, I'll find the other picture of her in another issue... same artist)
OH yeah---thanks for that! :smile:

And thanks y'all for the support, and glad ya like the updates. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Byron,

You are missing the Janice panties, well not personally, well umm maybe personally - but i mean for the site. I bet Janice panties would make your hit rate soar !

:eek: