Happy 75th Birthday Jim Henson.

Yorick

Reaction score
That's it in a nutshell, for sure.
In four words, you've said so much to those of us who appreciate the heart of Jim Henson - before we even speak of talent!
Just thinking about Jim's concept for Fraggle Rock, and the meaning of it, shows his heart, for one thing. And there's so much more.
(By the way, google.com has done a tribute to Jim today.)

Luke

Reaction score
A master of entertainment ... a genius and visionary!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Happy birthday Jim! If it weren't for your Muppets (especially Kermit :smile: ) I never would have learned English! Thank you so much <3

dinoboy

Reaction score
Jim Henson, amazingly when I went to the grocery store, I picked up a can of La Choy instant chowmein and started to think about the La Choy dragon used for the commercials for the product. Although before my time, I saw this funny commercial on a Jim Henson website. Maybe they should bring back the LaChoy dragon.
"Quicky cooked in dragonfire." I think that Jim Henson was in the commercial as a younger person, and I think the woman sitting at the othe end of the table might've been his wife. When the dragon came into the room as they forgot the LaChoy noodles, his wife just told Jim "Just a friend dear."He wondered if the dragon was his wife's new boyfriend.