Happy 4th of July!!!!!!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Happy 4th of July Everyone!:smile: God Bless America!:attitude:

Have a great day!!!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Happy Fourth! So, anyone have any big plans for today? We have a huge barbicue/party to go to later. I'm really looking forward to it, and hope it doesn't rain!
*eek* It's been doing a lot of that lately, and it's looking a little overcast now. I'm sure we should be fine though.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
The same to you Matt.
Thanks Joey!:smile:
Fragglemuppet said:
Happy Fourth! So, anyone have any big plans for today? We have a huge barbicue/party to go to later. I'm really looking forward to it, and hope it doesn't rain!
*eek* It's been doing a lot of that lately, and it's looking a little overcast now. I'm sure we should be fine though.
It's been raining a lot here too, we're hoping that it won't stop the parade later. (5.00 P.M.) Were going to go to a parade with a few friends. That's pretty much it.:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Happy Fourth! So, anyone have any big plans for today?
Just going downtown tonight to listen to the symphony orchestra and watch the fireworks.

F

furryredmonster

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Were not doing anything for the 4th like last year. *sigh* I'm going to write in red and blue all day hehe.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Happy 4th! Was going to do a picnic, but it's too wet. At least the rain stops people from lighting fireworks, which I hate.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Happy Fourth everyone! I think I going to put my ear plugs in today:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let's not forget our friends up north in Canada as they celebrate Canada Day today, so...

Happy Canada Day to our buddies the Canucks!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Happy Fourth of July, America!!:smile:

As Sam the Eagle would say, "It is indeed a good day to feel proud to be an American!":attitude:

Don't have many plans except watching the Twilight Zone marathon on The Sci-Fi Channel, eating BBQ, and watching fireworks (that is, if it doesn't rain).:big_grin: