Happy 30th Anniversary Fraggle Rock!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'm gonna confess that I don't have cable or the Hub. :smirk: Darn! I am going to get the Fraggle Rockin' A Colection 3-CD set from the library though... again, and hopely save this music in my jump drive before I take it back to the library. I tried to burn it by CD-R, but it didn't exactly worked out the way I want to happen. (sighs) I am one of those Fraggle Rck fans that cannot stop listening to Fraggle Rock music (chuckles) :excited:

Bridget

Reaction score
:excited:

Truly one of Henson's most wondrous works of all time! Fraggle Rock has such memorable characters, engaging plots, and toe-tapping music! Happy 30th anniversary my dear friends!

theSHE124

Reaction score
Good vid, Kissygrl! :coy: I asked earlier in the thread 'which favorite FR moment will you remember even 30 years from now?' Is this your answer, or do you have another one in mind?

[By the way, I hope others will answer me soon.]:sigh:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Good vid, Kissygrl! :coy: I asked earlier in the thread 'which favorite FR moment will you remember even 30 years from now?' Is this your answer, or do you have another one in mind?

I will remember the episode where the Fraggles argue over a radio if they want to go to Manny's Land of Carpets, Bubba's Burger Barn, or Sally Spotless Cleaners. I will remember the first Convincing John episode where the Fraggles stop eating the Doozer sticks which creates chaos for the Doozers. Fraggle Rock had a lot of great moments over the years. :coy:

Bridget

Reaction score

:smile: I wasn't sure at first, but yes, I think this is probably my favorite Fraggle moment. Whenever they sing "Follow Me"

Thanks!