Hangin' With Mr. Cooper Series

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've been watching this on the Network called ION and just loving it to death all over again. I really did enjoy this even when it aired back in the day. Now the last season i don't think i ever got to see but i can't remember it that much expect for the first few seasons. But i was looking up the series and found out they are coming out with a newer series of it. It'll star Mark Curry and Raven-Symoné playing their same roles as they did in "Hangin with Mr. Cooper." The newer series is called "Hangin with Mr. Cooper: Warrior's Spirit." They even said that Holly Robinson Peete might be on there too. I just really hope it does well to at least go though a four year or even another year making it five. I really did enjoy watching it and really thought it was preatty funny.

Edit: I just read (unless it wasn't) but on Wikipedia i read that the little girl who played "Sally" on the very first episode of Sesame Street is Matt Robison daughter Holly Robinson Peete. I couldn't believe reading that i thought i everyone on here would get a kick out of that. This really surprises me. I can't believe it.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Wow. This is great.:excited:

I hope Tyler and Erwin return also. But please don't put annoying Geneeva back in there, and bring Robin back. This shall be interesting. It says Mark will finally be joining the Golden State Warriors.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Wow. This is great.:excited:

I hope Tyler and Erwin return also. But please don't put annoying Geneeva back in there, and bring Robin back. This shall be interesting. It says Mark will finally be joining the Golden State Warriors.
Yep. Can't wait and hope to see it soon.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I liked this show too. Of course, when it first came out it was compared to another classic sitcom, calling "Hangin' With Mr. Cooper" the "Black Three's Company". It kind of was, having the whole 1 man living with 2 women thing going. It was good show.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Okay, so this new spin off is just somebody's silly rumor and not fact.:stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Why are you saying that? I read it on Wikiepida. And yes i know it can't always be right but i guess till we see some more further info on it on guess i won't believe it. :frown:

SSLFan

Reaction score
I believe it. Athough I wonder if Raven is really returning to the new series. I mean, she's worth $400 million dollars! She NEVER has to work again!:big_grin:

Oh, and yes William, I was referring to Omar Gooding. He and Tyler were the funniest on the show, in my opinion.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I believe it too but i guess until i can see some proof i won't know if it's a joke or what but i'm with you all the way SSLFan.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I believe it. Athough I wonder if Raven is really returning to the new series. I mean, she's worth $400 million dollars! She NEVER has to work again!:big_grin:

Oh, and yes William, I was referring to Omar Gooding. He and Tyler were the funniest on the show, in my opinion.
It's not true. And she is not quite worth that much.

Yeah! It's just that I'm starting to like him better than Cuba Gooding.:stick_out_tongue: