Halloween is just around the corner

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh wow, I didn't know that. I was referring to Sifu as in the capacity of my kung fu teacher. I think in that case it might be more of a title than a word. But you know more about the Chinese language than I would, so sorry if I'm wrong on that.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Oh wow, I didn't know that. I was referring to Sifu as in the capacity of my kung fu teacher. I think in that case it might be more of a title than a word. But you know more about the Chinese language than I would, so sorry if I'm wrong on that.
Oh, you mean 「師父」, sorry. Though it's more pronounced Shi-fu.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I think I might be more creative with my witch costume this year. Like, I might do more elaborate makeup, or something.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This Halloween for me will be extremely different. This time, I am putting some spooky Fraggle Rock songs and that includes "The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain. *shudders* "Scare Them Boo?" Well, not as scary as the other song I mentioned, but will also include the cover version of this song. I am filling up my Halloween playlist in the right direction. I am only wearing a costume for costume parties. I am just going to be myself when I hand out candy to the kids for good.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Being that i live out in the country, don't get any trick or treaters out that way so normally i either go over to a friends and hang out handing out candy but being that most of my friends live now in other places can't do that so maybe i'll have my neices over and we can watch scary movies. Not for sure.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We live in the ghetto, so from what I understand from last year (my dad answered the door), we only had like maybe half a dozen or so kids, wearing really generic to almost no costumes whatsoever, but yeah.

I'm waiting for xfinity Music Choice to change their Sounds of the Seasons channel to Halloween music, looks like they're playing German music right now (Oktoburfest).

I'm making a note to get myself some new decor this year: I have so much Christmas decor for myself, but very sparse Halloween decorations, so I need to remedy that, because I love Halloween too.