Halloween is just around the corner

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think the movie version of It tackled bullies a lot better TBH. :embarrassed:
I admit I've only seen a couple scenes of IT, but I do agree with Nostalgia Critic, it wasn't at all scary, hehe.

I think both films did a good job addressing bullying, but IT felt more over the top for me.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I admit I've only seen a couple scenes of IT, but I do agree with Nostalgia Critic, it wasn't at all scary, hehe.

I think both films did a good job addressing bullying, but IT felt more over the top for me.
LOL, I was actually just being sarcastic. It is pure nonsense. :cool:

"You have Prince Albert in a can? You do! Well, you better let the poor guy out! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha!"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
LOL, I was actually just being sarcastic. It is pure nonsense. :cool:

"You have Prince Albert in a can? You do! Well, you better let the poor guy out! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha! Wa-ha!"
Ohhhhhh, lol. Sorry! :embarrassed::halo:

"Oh wait you forgot to scare him for two months and brag about how things float!" LOL

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
Any Stephen King drinking game has to have double shots anytime King himself makes a dumb cameo, and extra points (everyone ELSE has to drink besides the person who first points it out) whenever a character has the name of some awful person King encountered in real life, as he frequently works them into his fiction. (The van driver in "Kingdom Hospital" comes immediately to mind!)

On the subject of scary movies... what is everyone's favorite film to watch this time of year? For my money, NOTHING has EVER beat out the original version of "The Haunting" (1963, with Julie Harris in an amazingly neurotic performance and Russ Tamblyn lounging around and drinking a lot). No monsters or ghosts are ever actually shown...and it's still the scariest danged film out there, period. IMHO. :news:
-----------------------

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I really like watching Van Helsing. We watched it one time at a Halloween Chilli/Bonfire in the mountains one time and ever since then no Halloween is complete without it. I know my mom always makes it a point to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm going to be at work until 9 pm, so I won't get to do anything :frown: Maybe I'll hold my usual "Halloween specials and bad movie marathon" the day before.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that McDonald's is doing their Halloween pails again? That really takes me back! Lol

I also remember winning the Pumpkin painting contest in Kindergarten and getting McDonald's gift certificates, which we gave out to trick or treaters for many years. Kids were always so shocked; they weren't expecting fries or an ice cream sundae for Halloween, lol.

BigzSarducci

Reaction score
<-----I could dress up my muppet: "Mr. Fancy Pants" for halloween and go with my neices and nephews.

~Bigz

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Sounds like a fun plan, Bigz! Go for it. For extra points, have the Muppet "trick-or-treat" along with the kiddies. Make him a little pumpkin to hold his candy! See how many houses actually give him something...hee hee hee....

--------------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So I bought some of that colored hairspray stuff and fangs. I'm gonna be a punk vampire XD