Halloween is just around the corner

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have already decied I'm not being a werewolf. That was just awful. The kids were terrified and every time I saw someone I had to take that stupid mask off. So, maybe I'm thinking either a dragon (the masks I've found dont look as scary as my werewolf mask) or maybe even Joey Ramone (mostly to make my mom mad since she insists I look like him, which I dont get). I do have a vintage 70s leather biker jacket. the question is does it fit me and what I'm gonna do about the tassle dangly things going down the arms on it. And where I'm gonna find roundish-red tinted sunglasses, and...um...my weight could be a problem. Although it would give me an escuse to get either some fingerless gloves or spikey leather gloves XD

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
What's this? We're only in early September and already people are talking about Halloween. (Guess it's to escape the fact that we're only in early September...)

Something I am thinking about doing, though - one of the state parks is going to be leading a nighttime hike on Nov. 1. So I think I'll bring myself and a flashlight up there.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
What's this? We're only in early September and already people are talking about Halloween. (Guess it's to escape the fact that we're only in early September...)
Exactly, as the song goes, wake me up when September ends!

On the other hand, as my Grandpa used to say, don't wish your life away. :wink:

Something I am thinking about doing, though - one of the state parks is going to be leading a nighttime hike on Nov. 1. So I think I'll bring myself and a flashlight up there.
That sounds really cool, MN! (Just be cautious!)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Haha I plan for halloween the day after its over XD

Of course, none of my plans ever work out, but its fun to think about it

but since you are already starting to see halloween stuff in stores. Hmmm...we need to dig out our blow up tigger in a pumpkin

Erine81981

Reaction score
I found me a pretty cool costume on Ebay. It's of Goofy Goof. So i'll proubley be going as Goofy. Just hope i can get it soon or i will have to wait and find something else.

Wooohooo! Halloween one of the best holidays of the year.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I really want to be the ghost Charlie Brown was (with all the holes in it).

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ That would be hilarious. I say go for it! Then you could say "Please, no rocks!"