Halloween Costumes!

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
I saw some Kermit and Miss Piggy costumes at Target. They were kid-sized. I tried to convince my husband that they would stretch to accomodate our adult-sized frames, but he was not convinced. Instead, we'll be going as a renaissance king and queen. The costumes are really cool and include capes. Any chance I get to wear a cape, I'm takin' it!

Mayhem Diva

Reaction score
I'm going as Sulley from "Monsters Inc" this year. The costume just arrived a few days ago, and it's even cuter than it looked on the website. Now if I can only find the right shades of blue & purple for my spotted face...

I opted for a costume on the cute side this year, because last year I won a company prize for Scariest Costume, so I wanted to go the opposite route. I literally almost scared the **** out of a woman in accounting last Halloween. She freaked out, started to panic, and ran to the bathroom, even after I showed her that it was just me. (She flipped out not only because of the costume, but also because she couldn't see my face.) I was the Headless Horseman, and I carried a pretty realistic skull and a blood-soaked sword. I also wore my husband's big, clunky, black shoes so that no one could tell that it was a girl.

I'd like to avoid any lawsuits over panic attacks this year. I did say THIS year... next year, I think I'll test the fright waters again... :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
If anyones looking at making their own classic Muppet halloween costumes then an idea might be to look at the cover and game art for the playstation game 'Muppet Monster Adventure' - lots of ideas of what scary Muppets should look like there !

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Wowie! I love the ideas you guys (and gals) have for costumes! Very interesting! Hope to see pictures! (I'll show my pics, yep yep!)

Heheehehehe! Halloween is my FAVORITE day of the whole year, and I hope I can look for a costume Halloween party around. I wanna see if anyone'll recognise Kira, but I highly doubt it, hehe....

:big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
How exactly are you going to do Kira? What's this thing gonna look like exactly? :smile:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Eck...evil cackling can never lead to good things... :big_grin: Can't wait to see it Fluffy! :smile:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
heh heh..."fluffy"

cue the new sig!

grail

Reaction score
okay, no one has posted since i wrote this, so it's not gonna make sense when i change the avatar and sig again with this post in place, so...so that people know, before i changed it just now, it was the Space Ghost avatar with the following for the sig:

Space Ghost: "Come on, Zorak, you know what fluffies are!"
Zorak: "Is that like a pootie?"
SG: "What's a pootie?"
Z: "You know 'pootie'; poo-tee"
SG: "No, I don't think so..."

and now i have changed it to what you now see...enjoy!

grail