Hallmark Stinks

Jonathan

Reaction score
Why Is The Hallmak Chanle Having Nothing To Do Whith The Muppets!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!

Foreignman

Reaction score
They have really cut back, but watch on July 14th and 15th when they'll be showing Jack and the Beenstalk, just a heads up...

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Well...Henson sold their share in the channel (or Hallmark bought it) a while after Odyssey became The Hallmark Channel.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
They have really cut back, but watch on July 14th and 15th when they'll be showing Jack and the Beenstalk, just a heads up...
Yes, and *ahem* Muppeteer Bill Barretta stars as the giant (we all know that the giant is the star)...

BBB!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
But, look at the bright side---at least they're airin' "The Facts of Life" now!!! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, like I said before (somewhere else I can't remember) they stopped showing them, and, to the best of my knowledge, they air cheasy third rate filmation shows, they drunkenly bought the rights to. Of course, they completely neglegt Fat Albert. FAT ALBERT!! He's on all these clothes now. Why not fat albert!?!?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I wish they would air the Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight .

But not if it means taking away Bewitched!

All though they do show Bewitched four times a day. I suppose I could give up one time slot for the Muppets:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Bewitched? Fats of Life? EGAD!!! It's became TV land jr.!!!

I get reruns of Bewitched for free, thank you. Unfortunately, my local carrier uses the ones from "The Screen Gems Network" and therefore, they are all reruns of reruns, and they show the same 30 episodes a billion times! Columbia, you're ruining classic TV!!!