1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Half of the Stairs are Missing

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TogetherAgain, May 23, 2009.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Oh, she's under the rock!

(hmm, the penguin cannons doesn't seem to work)
    [prepares Gonzo cannon, along with the Flying Zucchini Brothers' cannon]
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<sneaks away in search of another, more discreet rock>
  3. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Oh Lisa you can't hide underneath the rock forever. Well, it's up to you to come out of there, okay?
  4. muppetfan24/7

Now look what just happened, Vin, Lisa is underneath a different rock. I knew she wanted to be alone.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*the rock turns out to be a turtle*
    Vincent Liu and Hubert like this.
  6. muppetfan24/7

My patience is wearing thin. Now I am mad because she is now getting carried away by a turtle. Oops! :sigh: Well, what else would I except? You turning a rock into water, Beauguard. Ha! I am still wondering where Lisa is right now.
  7. Vincent Liu

She's somewhere halfway down the stairs, I guess…
  8. Beauregard

When people post in this thread, I always think that means there is more story! And am usually wrong...

Bea:zany:{LISA!?????????????}regard

P.S. Perhaps she has gotten one of those things known as Real-Life...I personally don't know what that is, of course, but she's not even been online on chat-programs for AGES.
  9. Vincent Liu

You better check who's posting, then. :p
  10. Beauregard

Yeah, but when I see "Vincent Price" was the latest poster, that could mean that Lisa posted and THEN you posted and THEN Vincent Price posted. So I have to check :p Luckily there's plenty of entertainment to be had even when Lisa is absent. Let's play "Guess the Ending".

A. Robin recovers
    B. Robin turns into a prince
    C. It was all a dream
  11. Vincent Liu

D. Robin recovers, but with amnesia

B is ridiculous :p
  12. Beauregard

E. Robin recovers with amnesia and also becomes a salesman for Ocean-based-leaning-products
  13. Vincent Liu

(ooh, nice one, Bo!)

F. Robin recovers with amnesia and goes to Club Dot.
    Beauregard likes this.
  14. Beauregard

G. Robin has a number of vivid dreams about witch-doctors, coconuts, limes and drinking them both up.
  15. Vincent Liu

H. Weird dreams about snakes

But we can also take hint from Lisa's first post:
  16. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Quite amused!>

I have, in fact, been kidnapped by "real life" things like the High Holy Days, job searching, and car shopping. The car I inherited from my grandparents--affectionately called the "land yacht" because of its size and (lack of) handling--has been deemed "beyond repair," and since it's generally not a good idea to drive a car that doesn't have functional brakes... Yeah. So job searching has become exceedingly urgent so that I can afford a new car. Incidentally, test drives are wonderful fun when you get to say things like "The amount I turned the wheel to make this curve would not have altered the path of my old car." Test drives also involve fun things like making U-turns that are actually U-turns and not 3-point-turns, and pulling into a parking space and actually being completely in the space, on all sides, with room to spare. (Amazing!) However, test drives also include discovering that the seats in most cars have lumbar support (which is also amazing) designed for someone just a little bit taller than I am (which is not so amazing).

So... I have no idea when I will be writing fanfic again. But in the meantime, do keep guessing endings! They're quite fun. :p
  17. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Omg, lisa, still. Theres this one, and amazon moi, and a change of heart!
    No im kidding, real life gets us all. Take your time.
  18. Vincent Liu

I. Robin recovers, but Kermit doesn't.
  19. Beauregard

I think this thread needs to be renamed, "Half the Story is Missing."
  20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Do you rully want that to be done? :shifty:
    Fragglemuppet likes this.