Half of the Stairs are Missing

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Prods the form of Toga under her rock with nagging stick. Hey... If ju is going to be awake and online this early, can we at least get an update? PLeesa? :halo:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I was only awake so early because I was absolutely wiped out after work, crawled into bed at seven, dragged myself back out of bed at seven-thirty so that I'd be able to sleep, only to find myself back in bed before midnight (which is EARLY for me)... So then I was awake really early, and rolled out of bed, and ate... and then I crawled back into bed before six... and stayed there until about 10:20... And yet, I STILL wouldn't mind a nap... <shrug> My point is, "awake" and "functional" are NOT the same thing. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Toga... :rolleyes: What are we gonna do with you and your unfinishable masterpieces? *Sigh/Boober smilie.
*Huggles and leaves muffin so she can get some sleep or post or whatever.
:concern: *Ducking head and nose in the door: You called?
No, get back to liberating chickens from the science nerds and get Prawny to advance the story already.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I think the Prawn would be more inclined to advance the tale if more people would reply...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Needs update to fic desperately... Me starving from lack of fic goodness. Please... Post... Soon!
*Collapses dead.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Um, yeah, update please? Pretty please, with sugar on top?

Convincing John

Reaction score
Needs update to fic desperately... Me starving from lack of fic goodness. Please... Post... Soon!
*Collapses dead.
No need to call the undertaker just yet. Until Lisa continues this suspenseful tale (which is superb, BTW), I got another chapter of "The Best Neighbor" to tide you over until then.

Convincing John

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Is coming, is coming! Got two hands only! Is first week classes. Is new apartment. Is big shoes. Yah. Is potatoes. Peoples is peoples. Okay?

(Also--Hello, Gelfling Girl! Welcome to MC!)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
As stressful as my morning has been, thanks for the good laugh. :big_grin: