Had a dream about Zoot last night...

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
OK, so maybe the talk about the figs coming out this week in comic shops got me all worked up and thinking about how to get more of em quicker. ANd then the rest of you are chatting about half price figs at Target (gonna get me some Pigs in Space and turn em into civilians and stuff... And maybe another Gonzo so I can get me some chickens...

Anyway, I had this dream where I was in the store and found a ton of figs that Palisades had re-released... There was the Electric Mayhem (entire group) Band Pack that had allt he figs plus their instruments for about 50 bucks, along withthe EM stage... There were no twist ties so this was actually affordable to the company and the consumer (Ken, you guys use more twist ties in a year than the Hefty trash bag people, I swear to GOD). There was also some individually packed Zoots "re-posed" in the package for those of you who missed it (I remember inthe dream thinking how I would be sellingthese to Muppetcentral folks for just about my cost and reasonable shipping) The list went on and on. THere were also figs there that have no chance of being made, like some of the big monsters and such... ANd packs of penguins and such. It was awesome. I'm gonna get back to sleep where the Muppets are King folks...

rexcrk

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: Cool dream! I do wish they'd re-release series 1-3 figures! ('cause I'm a bad person and only got Gonzo when I first saw him and started collecting with Sam the Eagle and Rizzo in Series 4) Fortunatley I've managed to get my hands on some of those earlier figures but I'm still missing Bunsen, Fozzie, Animal, and Zoot.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
So tough luck guys...

Turns out it was ALL a dream. My Target not only has their figures for only 25% off, they only had one Link and a really beat up box of the Swedish Chef set... I almost bought that anyway to turn the actual playset into kitchen catastrophe (they were selling it for 8 bucks the thing was so beat up) playset... But I thought against it. NO real reason. Other than that no biggie. Suncoast by me has the figs for clearance... All they had... Thinking of getting the rest of the ones I wanted from there... Extra LInk and a repaint of Cliffod... Anyway... Talk to you later...

Come to think of it, I have ALOT of dreams where I Find action figures that will never be made in stores... My dream stores RULE...

Like picture ALL the superheroes you ever wanted made in the same format as the 3 3/4 inch Joes... With a ton of accessories and playsets... Super detail!!!

OK, thats all for me... Later folks.