Guitar Tablature/Chords

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

After taking a short hiatus from posting, I'm back, and I have a quick question for everybody else on MC. I am aware that guitar tablature and chords exist for the Fraggle Rock theme song (short version), but are there any sites up (or does anyone want to post) with tablature or chords for any of the hundreds of Fraggle songs in the show? Of particular interest to me would be "Follow Me," "Let Me Be Your Song" (which I have partway done, but would like the verse bridge intro for -- "One, two, play me do...let me sound as sweet as you," et cetera. I could post what I have of it so far, if you like...), "Why (Do Caterpillars Crawl)," "The Friendship Song," "Catch A Tail by the Tiger," and even though it's not Fraggle-related, "Everyone Matters." Thanks so much everyone!

>Adam

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Guitar Update

Hey all, just wanted to say that I have finished transcribing my own version of "Why (Do Caterpillars Crawl)" and I tried to post the tablature here, but the formatting got removed by the server for some reason. Either way, with any luck, it should either be up as a file link or as text at FraggleRocker.com soon. I'm also planning on fixing the tablature for the theme song soon that is present on that server also.

>Adam

josemonkey

Reaction score
Muppet Tablature?

Hi there. Does anyone have any tablature for muppet tunes? I have sheet music for Rainbow Connection, but I'm particularly interested in playing Can You Picture That? and Movin' Right Along.

Anyone? If you don't have tab, I'd settle for buying sheet music if you could point me in the right direction.

jediX

Reaction score
All I've been able to find is 'Rainbow Connection', but that tab was inaccurate, even for banjo. I have this for banjo and guitar, as well as 'I Don't Want To Live On The Moon' (Sesame) and 'Sweet Vacation' (Jim Henson Hour) -- both of which I figured out by myself.

JMPEclectic

Reaction score
Can you picture that sheet music

Hi. I noticed you posted this message awhile back. Did you ever manage to find "Can You Picture That?" sheet music? If so, I was wondering if you happen to have an extra copy that you are willing to sell. If so, please e-mail me at JosephProcaccini@cox.net with your price. Thank you.

josemonkey said:
Hi there. Does anyone have any tablature for muppet tunes? I have sheet music for Rainbow Connection, but I'm particularly interested in playing Can You Picture That? and Movin' Right Along.

Anyone? If you don't have tab, I'd settle for buying sheet music if you could point me in the right direction.

RevTieDye

Reaction score
josemonkey said:

I found this thread while looking for the Guitar Chords for Movin Right Along. But I too couldn't find them anywhere on the Internet. So I got out the guitar and the DVD, and worked it out myself. I also thought I'd come back and post my results. I don't know how to up load a file here, but I put them on my site, and I'll put a link below. I also put The Rainbow Connection chords there.

Rev. Tie-Dye

MMM.kidmocha.com/muptabs.html

PS: sorry, I can't include an entire link, since I haven't made 10 posts. So you'll have to flip the MMM's into www's, etc.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, this is great! I know there are a few threads like this on the forum, but this one is up on top, so I'll use it. I'm about to start guitar lessons next week, so I would be very happy and excited to see any fraggle/muppet music I can get! Thanks for the site; I'll take a look now.

RevTieDye

Reaction score
And now a re-run, with the link

I found this thread while looking for the Guitar Chords for Movin Right Along. But I too couldn't find them anywhere on the Internet. So I got out the guitar and the DVD, and worked it out myself. I also thought I'd come back and post my results. I don't know how to up load a file here, but I put them on my site, and I'll put a link below. I also put The Rainbow Connection chords there.

Rev. Tie-Dye

http://www.kidmocha.com/muptabs.html

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Cool, thanks! Now if I only had a guitar...
:sing: I'll download the files anyway, and save them for a later date.
I hate to sound clueless, but could you explain the difference between capo and bar? Thanks.

getup

Reaction score
bar you just use your hand to make a chord by holding down the entire 6 strings on the fret. a capo you use to "permanently" bar that fret so you can sort of transpose to another key. you'd be playing normal chords at what would be equivalent to tuning however many steps up.