Guess who's back?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's me! Yes, I have returned after almost 4 months of absence. Of course, I was going to stay a little bit longer, but decided to return for the big event which happens to be The Muppets At The Hollywood Bowl. Anyway, it feels so great to be back. Did anyone miss me when I was gone?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
It's me! Yes, I have returned after almost 4 months of absence. Of course, I was going to stay a little bit longer, but decided to return for the big event which happens to be The Muppets At The Hollywood Bowl. Anyway, it feels so great to be back. Did anyone miss me when I was gone?
I definitely missed you. I'm glad your back, :smile:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I missed you a bunch. (Y'know, as in Brady Bunch...) I missed seeing you like all of my posts, and I missed our very intricate conversation about those crummy kiddie YouTube videos. I'm glad you're back now. :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I missed you a bunch. (Y'know, as in Brady Bunch...) I missed seeing you like all of my posts, and I missed our very intricate conversation about those crummy kiddie YouTube videos. I'm glad you're back now. :smile:
Good one! :big_grin: I changed my username though (to the one you suggested), but still love my Brady Bunch all the same.

And hopefully there will be more posts about those crummy videos.

I'm glad I'm back too.