Grieving Kitty Mommy

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Hi there. How is everyone here doing? I'm not in the best of moods right now. This past Monday (December 10th), my beloved kitty Patches passed away after a courageous battle with kidney and liver failure, and possibly cancer as well. She was 13 years old. I'm feeling pretty heartbroken, and am missing my pretty baby something awful! :cry: :cry: :cry:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hi there. How is everyone here doing? I'm not in the best of moods right now. This past Monday (December 10th), my beloved kitty Patches passed away after a courageous battle with kidney and liver failure, and possibly cancer as well. She was 13 years old. I'm feeling pretty heartbroken, and am missing my pretty baby something awful! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Aw, Cherry! I'm so sorry! I know how you feel, I've lost so many baby bunnies in the past, it's VERY heartbreaking!

Skye

Reaction score
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about this, Patricia! I remember the day I lost my kitty (named Patches, too, actually). :sympathy:

Try to stay strong and remember all the wonderful times you had with her. :smile: My thoughts are with you.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh I'm so sorry to hear about that! My mom is going through something similar with her cat, she's in the beginning stages of kidney failure. They're giving her pills and special food and trying to enjoy whatever time they have left with her. I know I'll be very sad when that time comes for my own cat. She's young now, but they don't stay young forever sadly. Here's a hug for you (((HUG)))

Katzi428

Reaction score
((((Patricia))))I'm sorry about the loss of your cat.:sympathy: I know how much you must have loved her. But remember the good times you had with her,and know that she's looking down on you from Heaven.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Boy, that is awfull.

I can't recall the average lifespan of a cat but it's still sad.

Sorry about what happened.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
13 is a pretty typical lifespan for a cat, so she definitely lived a long and good life. I'm very sorry for your loss. :smile: