Gremlins action figures

rexcrk

Reaction score
I saw Gremlins action figures on a site somewhere and thought they looked cool. I'm a huge Gremlins fan and I was wondering if there were any sites selling the Gremlins figures and if there are any sites w/ info on them. Thanks!

Baby Animal

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I saw Gremlins action figures on a site somewhere and thought they looked cool. I'm a huge Gremlins fan and I was wondering if there were any sites selling the Gremlins figures and if there are any sites w/ info on them. Thanks!
I've seen them a few times at Suncoast/Music Land stores. You may want to try there.

Online, have no idea.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Our pal Crawfor has a review of these guys that gives you a pretty good run down. It is possible to find them for around ten bucks. I have

rexcrk

Reaction score
Thanks for the links guys! Those figures look sweet! I'll definitley hafta get Stripe and Brain and most likely the other two as well. Does anyone know if they'll be making more Gremlins figures?

jediX

Reaction score
Well it says "wave 1" so my best guess is eventually, yes, assuming this line sells. I'd buy them if they weren't so dang overpriced.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It was said that the next series will feature the bat gremlin and a box set with the spider gremlin and Rambo Gizmo, but it's going to be a bit of a wait.

jediX

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
It was said that the next series will feature the bat gremlin and a box set with the spider gremlin and Rambo Gizmo, but it's going to be a bit of a wait.
Where'd you hear that?