Greg the Bunny vs. The Muppets Who would you root for

GregtheBunny

Reaction score
Let's say The Sweetknuckle Junction Cast and the Muppets engaged in a Grudge Match. Personally, due to my Experiences With Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny and Peanuts vs. South Park, The sweeter, more wholesome character(s) are at a gruesome disadvantage, and even though This is a Muppet Forum, nobody is going to blame you for voting for Greg the Bunny.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Muppets would win.

• Greg The Bunny was a very funny show and all, but, the Muppets are just better (no offense).
  • There are more Muppets than there are at Sweetknuckle Junction, therefore giving the Muppets te advantage
  • Miss Piggy knows Kung Fu. Count Blah only has brass knuckles.

I could think up more, I'm sure, but I'm sticking on the safe side with this one.

GregtheBunny

Reaction score
Good. Maybe you can help me write a Grudge Match for them.

By the way, Does anyone think Mickey Mouse could win a match against Bugs Bunny, Or Peanuts against South Park.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Personally, I like them both. I've been a muppet :mad: :embarrassed: :eek: :halo: fan forever. I like to see new programs, and I have a soft (possibly in my brain) for Greg the Bunny. I liked all the characters, human and puppet. Why make them compete?

Deb:flirt:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
:embarrassed: That would be soft spot for Greg the Bunny. (sorry, my fingers got ahead of my, well, my fingers.:smirk: )

Deb:flirt:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I gotta say, dispite the fact I liked Greg the Bunny and all, it would have to go to the Muppets...

A) they're funnier (no offense... I absolutely adored Tardy the Turtle and Count Blah)

and B) Though the Greg the Bunny cast is more mean spirited, the Muppets do have Animal, Crazy Harry, and assorted monsters on their sides...

besides... why would either fight. I know Coun t blah has issues with Count Von Count, ut that's a bout it!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sweetums, Thog, Doglion, Ludo, Gorgon Heap, and the Bossmen.

Need I say more?

Greg's cast would be in casts!!

Greg was okay, but both in popularity and weight, it'd be smashed.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by GregtheBunny

By the way, Does anyone think Mickey Mouse could win a match against Bugs Bunny, Or Peanuts against South Park.
Bugs Bunny would win.

Peanuts versus South Park? While South Park is more mean-spirited (and have guns), I think Peanuts would confuse South Park with their misguided logic, then the World War I Flying Ace would swoop in and cancel them out. Sadly, the Flying Ace would be foiled once again by the Red Baron.

Curses!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
All my reasons for betting on the Muppets have already been mentioned.
  1. Strength in numbers
  2. More monster when Greg only has the one (what was her name again)
  3. Animal, Piggy and Crazy Harry
  4. Even the most dumbest of Muppets are smarter then Tardy (who I love and miss very much)
  5. A large number of :zany: that can be used as projectiles
    [/list=1]

Crazy :crazy: Chris

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I would say I like The Muppets better than Greg. I mean, greg was okay, but I didn't like the crude humor. I also don't like Crank Yankers either. It's just sad they are doing that. I am however glad they aren't keeping puppets just for kids, so I guess Crank Yankers and Greg are kinda good in a way.

Jake