Greetings MC

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Things have been very hectic for me lately with all the house renovations being stretched out over time and other things such as worrying about how things will work out for Michelle and I. But it's great to drop in and say hello. :smile:

I'm still trying to get into writing and I'm still waiting on my first publisher to get back to me.

One day I'll be active again and in the meantime I'll check regularly for replies here. At the moment I'm spending a lot of my internet time on Youtube. I won't be making videos till I get things sorted out here at home but I'm making new friends there. If any of you have a Youtube account I'll be glad to subscribe to you. :big_grin:

Snowthers I am subscribed to you but I haven't seen you active from the beginning of my account.

I'm going to change my signature. Don't need that Christmas message anymore. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Snowthers I am subscribed to you but I haven't seen you active from the beginning of my account.
I've got three more videos in the works at the moment, but I'm also juggling some business decisions as well as far as trying to bring Steve and his cohorts to TV.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've got three more videos in the works at the moment, but I'm also juggling some business decisions as well as far as trying to bring Steve and his cohorts to TV.
That's exciting Snowth. I wish you good luck. :big_grin::excited: