Greetings and salutations!

Puppetsneedluv

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm Puppetsneedluv and I'm from Lansing, MI. I have only just recently involved myself in the process of puppet building, but have had a fascination for them for a long time. I'm a nurse that works in an emergency room, so after the chaos of a crazy night, I enjoy coming home and working on my Muppies or Fozzles as I like to call them. I've built 3 so far and am just getting started! I plan to have an army of them before I'm through!

I'm enjoying the threads here. There is a lot of great information on muppet/puppet building, so thank you for providing that.

I do fursuiting for kids events and charity causes, and am a mascot of sorts for my hospital.

Looking forward to meeting some folks!

Bridget

Reaction score
Hello there Puppetsneedluv! It's awesome to meet you. I am interested by the fact that you are in to puppet building! I am not one of those people at the moment who can really get into it, but I enjoy looking at other's creations. So if you ever make any more puppets, I'd love to see some pictures!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You guys are aware that this entire conversation could and should be taking place in the "New Members, Please Post and Introduce Yourselves" thread right?
*Shakes head. Good to have you at MC Puppetsneedluv, have a good time exploring the rest of the forums.

Puppetsneedluv

Reaction score
Odd..I thought the friends and family forum was the place for introductions. I saw the subheading a d just created s new post. Anyhow, sorry bout that!