Greetings again everyone!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi guys! It's been a long time; I do pop in an out from time to time. Right now I'm still thinking about Berry Lee after hearing the very sad news and I want to bless his family and friends.

It makes me think and feel very thankful and appreciative for what's been going on in my life thought recently. Since the beginning of summer I have been very busy, (if you remember me talking about the summer camp I worked at and such) and now even more so! Everything’s has been so great. I recently became an uncle about 9 weeks ago to a beautiful baby boy named Malachi and back in October I won 1st place a talent show at my college for doing a puppet show! I got a big trophy and $200.00 dollars. The student government loved it so much that they have asked me to do Halloween, Christmas and Easter shows for the hoilday parties they throw! I already did the Halloween one (well duh!) and on Friday Dec 17th I’m doing the Christmas one! They gave me 50 bucks for the Halloween one! So I’m happy with whatever they may give for this one. I also dressed up as Bugs Bunny for that and I’m going to buy a Santa Clause suit and combined Bugs Bunny with the Santa suit to become Santa Bugs Bunny for after I do the Christmas puppet show. Not only all the kids loved it, but the parents and students as well!

School and work are great as usually, and soon I’m going to be taking voice acting classes! I did a sit-in on one this past Wednesday and it was so much fun! The guy is really nice and he showed me a lot and I got to even do a lot of cool things! I also maybe am helping another voice acting teacher. She also teaches voice acting and she even worked with Hanna Barbara! She also knows the voice actor Greg Berg as he's a dear friend of hers! If you remember he voiced both Baby Fozzie and Baby Scooter on MB! He might even make a guest appearance at a class I’ll be helping out in along with other voice actors!! I’m going to assists this lady for some youth classes she's teaching on cartoon voicing in January! I don't know what I’ll be doing but it sounds like a lot of fun! Might even get a little pay! Everything is just happening so fast!

I hope all is well with you and if you are in the USA had a Happy Thanksgiving! I’ve got a lot to be thankful for! The past few months although I have been happy I’ve been feeling kind of lost, but I don’t feel so much of that anymore! And now it’s the holidays! I’ve got so much I want to say but I can’t even think of it all now! Take care everyone! :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Welcome back, Zack! Sounds like things are going great. Good luck with the Christmas show!
Erin

Beebers

Reaction score
Zack, cool, check in now and then, we're all still crazy here.

*grins maniacally*

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
ZACK! :big_grin: Hey...how are you? I've been doing OK. I've started posting on the Muppet Role Plays again. I sure have missed it a lot. But Offline life hasn't been the best this year. Thankfully things are getting better. :smile:
Your friend
Kathy (aka Prairie/glad Zack's still around/Dawn)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi everyone and thanks! Sorry it took me a few days to respond! it's crunch time week at college! but all is going well with it and i'm just about done with one last quick easy test this Monday. Kathy! it's great to hear from you and i'm sorry to hear that things haven't been so good, but i'm happy to hear that they are getting better, as well as i'm happy to hear from you! :smile:

Zach)Rowlf the, i barely do this anymore....but i miss it... :sympathy: :big_grin: Dog.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ZACH!!! ahh the memories! It's such fun to pop in once and again, isn't it!

ooh just about finals time *bites nails* I've never taken finals before!