Greased Muppets

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I got bored, so I felt like writing another chapter....Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 11: Hopelessly Devoted.......To Vous?

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!""" Walter continued to scream after he ran right off the stage after the "Wig Fiasco" just minutes ago. He then stopped to catch his breath and sat down on a nearby chair. Libby Lou, still coughing and sitting in a seat, couldn't help but weakly ask "How'd it go?" "Well..." Walter started as he was still trying to catch his breath, "I think I might have embarrassed myself in front of thousands of people." "Well...did you at least have fun out there?" Libby Lou then asked and coughed again. Walter then looked up......and smiled. "Yes," he replied. "Yes...Yes I did! I saved the show, made a fool of myself....and had fun all at the same time!" "That's good," she then said, weakly. "Fun is what's most important...not looking good....having.....-cough- fun." "Thanks, Libby," Walter said and headed back into his dressing, passing Janice along the way as she was heading downstairs to get ready for her big number coming up.

"He like pulled off the wig onstage, didn't he?" Janice asked Libby Lou. "Yup," Libby Lou replied and coughed. Janice shook her head. She knew it was going to happen. That....or he was going to fall into the pit face first. Luckily, the first thing happened instead. She then headed to the other side of the stage to find her place for the next scene.

Floyd and Kermit then walked off the stage together. Floyd was not in shock from what just happened. Like Janice, he knew something bad was going to happen in that scene. "He was gonna rip off the wig. He was gonna rip off the wig. He was rip pull off the wig," Floyd repeated, annoying Kermit. "I GET IT!" Kermit yelled. "Yeah, but he had fun out there......even if he did embarrass himself in front of thousands of people," Libby Lou butted in.

"Who told her to speak?" Floyd asked. He then turned to Libby Lou and asked "What happened to your flu?" "I still have it, you moron," Libby Lou replied. Floyd and Libby Lou barely liked each other. She may have been his dance partner, but that doesn't mean he had to like her. "And by the way," she added in. "I'm glad Walter danced with you." "Why?" Floyd asked. "You may be a good singer, George Harrison, but you're a baaaaaaaaad dancer," Libby teased and laughed weakly before coughing again. "Ahhh, go back to slumber land, Libby Lou," Floyd said, trying to shoo her off as he was getting his bass guitar tuned and his headset set for "Hopelessly Devoted." Libby Lou then tossed her curly brunette hair and headed back to her dressing room. Before she went in, she said weakly to Floyd "I hate you." "Go find a ditch and bury yourself in it, honey," Floyd said, not caring about what Libby Lou just said to him. Kermit couldn't help but notice the dislike between Floyd and Libby Lou. Sure Floyd hated Miss Piggy, but hating Libby Lou was pretty close to it, as well. "Floyd," Kermit started. "Why do you and Libby Lou hate each other?" Floyd looked over at Kermit and started to reply "Because she thinks I'm a............"

"Hey, boss," Scooter interrupted. "Janice is on stage and ready for the scene." Kermit nodded and then turned to Floyd and said "Whenever you're ready, Floyd." Floyd smiled and nodded. "Okay, guys," Floyd said into his headset, getting his bass guitar into position. "Sweetly and heart breaking. One, two, three, four......."

Floyd and the rest of the band started the intro to "Hopelessly Devoted To You." Janice looked alluring as the set turned to starry skies, glittering. She was leaning on a balcony ledge, holding a picture of Floyd she had.

(Janice)
Guess mine is not the first heart broken,
My eyes are not the first to cry
I'm not the first to know
There's just no gettin' over you

Hello, I'm just a fool who's willing
To sit around and wait for you
But baby can't you see
There's nothin' else for me to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

She then came down the staircase, continuing to sing.

(Janice)
But now
There's.........

All of a sudden, Miss Piggy, still in the dress she wore in the scene before came on, interrupting Janice's solo by belting out the solo herself.

(Miss Piggy)
.......nowhere to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm not in my head
Hopelessly devoted to vous

Floyd was in shock when he saw Miss Piggy out there, but he couldn't set down his bass guitar to stop it. It was still Janice's song, either way. And no matter what, he promised he play the song for her on his bass guitar.

(Miss Piggy)

"Piggy," Janice said looking down. "Like what are you doing here?" "This is moi's solo," Miss Piggy replied. "No it isn't," Janice replied. "It's MY solo." "No it isn't," Miss Piggy argued. "Yes it is," Janice answered back. "No it isn't," Miss Piggy said again. "Yes it i......." Janice tried to say. "NO IT ISN'T!" Miss Piggy yelled.

"Okay, let's like make it fair for both of us before we like start killing each other," Janice suggested. "Let's both sing it." "That....doesn't sound like a bad idea," Miss Piggy replied in agreement. "Okay, so we like missed the second verse," Janice said, a little disappointed. "But there's always the chorus, mon dearie," Miss Piggy replied happily.

(Janice)
But now there's nowhere to hide,
Since you pushed my love aside

(Miss Piggy)
I'm not in my head

(Both)
Hopelessly devoted to you

The song ended with Miss Piggy singing the higher note. Even if the song didn't turn out the way it was supposed to be, there was still a thunderous applause. Well.....almost. "We're supposed to be hopelessly devoted to that?" Waldorf asked. "I think we're hopelessly in NEED of leaving," Statler replied. "Dohohohohoho," the two laughed together.

Janice quickly rushed to Floyd after she got offstage and asked "So, like, how'd I do?" "Well....minus the stage hog," Floyd started. "You were amazing out there, baby doll. I'm proud of you." He then kissed her forehead and let her go change for her next scene.

"Okay, "Beauty School Dropout!' 'Beauty School Dropout", up next. Animal go get ready," Kermit announced. He then glanced at Animal, grunting while carrying his heavy drum set up the stairs for his place in Beauty School Dropout. The confused Kermit then turned to Floyd and asked "Floyd, why does Animal have his drum set with him?" "He said it's a surprise," Floyd replied and chuckled. "Oh boy...." Kermit said, second guessing himself about WHY he cast Animal as the Teen Angel in the first place.
--------------------------------------End of Chapter 11----------------------------------------
I love how I added a helpful but snarky personality to Libby Lou, instead of just making her "some random whatnot." Anyways, next chapter will be coming soon, so stay tuned! :wink:

Also, here's Hopelessly Devoted To You (If you have good headphones on or good speakers, you'll hear the bass part to this song):

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I love that song, "Hopelessly devoted to You" That song melts my heart and I love it, MissMusical12. You're doing great!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I love that song, "Hopelessly devoted to You" That song melts my heart and I love it, MissMusical12. You're doing great!
Thank you! Unfortunately, I can't write another chapter tonight because I have to study for tests tomorrow. This weekend will be another chapter (or two) though.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 12:Beauty School Drum Session

Delores (as Frenchy) sat alone onstage, thinking. Her short pink wig just on right. "Golly," she started. "If only I had a guardian angel....like in that Debbie Reynolds movie. Yeah...that would be great. Someone who'd always tell me what to do." Just the sweet, lovely sounds of "Beauty School Dropout" started........but no one descended from above.

This made Delores concerned. "Kermit," she whispered a bit loudly as she saw him in the left wing. "Where's Animal? It's his song." "Uhhh...." Kermit started. "He should be ready just about....." "READY!" Animal called and was soon descended from above........but he looked NOTHING like a Teen Angel.

He was wearing a powder blue, long sleeved, ripped and tattered dress shirt with perfectly matching ripped jeans......and no shoes. Descending with him was his trusty drum set. He started playing his drums wildly and electrifyingly (if that's even a word.) This could only mean one thing. "Animal's turned "Beauty School Dropout" into a Beauty School Drum Session!" Floyd said excitingly and laughed. "Oh no......." Delores said, worried that this was going to be a BIG disaster.

Animal then began to scream (not sing) out the lyrics in a different, much faster tempo:
Beauty school dropout
No graduation day for you
Beauty school dropout,
Missed midterms and flunked shampoo!

Well at least you could have taken time
To wash and clean your clothes up
After spending all that dough to have
The doctor fix your nose up!

Floyd did not want to miss out on this, so he called to Dr. Teeth and Zoot to join him on the fun. They provided musical backup to Animal's drum session.

(Animal *screaming)
Baby get moving

(Floyd and Dr. Teeth)
Baby get movin

(Animal)
Why keep feeble hopes alive?
What you proving

(Floyd and Dr. Teeth)
What are you provin?

(Animal)
You've got dream
But no drive

Go for your diploma
You could join a steno pool
GO BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Animal ended the song with a loud BANG! CRASH! BOOM! on his drums. Even if that was a "bad version" of a memorable song, the audience still applauded anyways. It was Grease, no matter what it was to everyone. Well....almost. "When did Frankie Avalon all of a sudden turn into a criminal?" Waldorf asked. "When was the last time you shaved that mustache?" Statler asked. "Dohohohohoho" the two old geezers laughed together.

Delores stormed off the stage in frustration. When she got to the backstage area, she called to Kermit. "Yes, Delores?" Kermit asked. "The next time you cast me in a musical," Delores suggested nicely, but then cruel when yelled "DON'T cast me alongside Animal!" Delores then headed to her dressing room, passing by Janice and Misty. "How'd it go, Delores?" Misty asked. "Don't ask," Delores replied and slammed her dressing room door shut. "What's with everyone and slamming their dressing room doors shut? First Libby Lou and now Delores," Misty then asked Janice. "Like I don't know," Janice replied. "Maybe Delores got stage fright." "Oh, she got a stage fright alright," Misty responded as she pointed to Animal, rushing offstage as Floyd was holding his leash. "Woah, Animal! Woah! Stay!" Floyd commanded. "Stay!" Animal repeated, obeying his owner and stopping.

"Okay, what just happened out there?" Kermit asked. "We just did the best version of Beauty School Dropout ever," Floyd replied. "I bet Frankie Avalon is rolling in his grave with bliss right now." "But, Floyd, Frankie Avalon is still alive," Kermit corrected. Floyd blinked his eyes a few times. "He is?" Floyd responded, somewhat in amazement. "If he's still alive, I must be getting old." "Like, you don't look a day over 24, Floyd," Janice chimed in. "But like, no matter what, you're still handsome to me." "Awwww, babe," Floyd said, giving a little chuckle and lightly blushing. "That's so sweet of you to say, Janice," Misty said, admiring Janice's longtime romantic relationship with Floyd. "Fer sure," Janice replied. "I've been like so lucky to have my own George Harrison for so long." Floyd smiled at his loving girlfriend's compliment, blushing a little redder.

"Wait!" Kermit said, interrupting. "I just remembered! You two have a scene right now." "We do?" Janice asked as she hurried down the stairs, with Misty following her. "Oh yeah," Floyd said, remembering. "The car scene. Right. C'mon, babe." He then gave Animal's leash to Misty and grabbed Janice's hand. "Take care of Animal for me, alright," Floyd told Misty. "Will do," Misty replied as Floyd and Janice went out onto the stage. As soon as they left, Animal gave a happy gaze at Misty. "What?" Misty wondered, but her wonder soon turned into fear. "Uh oh." "WOMAN! WOMAN! WOMAN!" Animal yelled in excitement and attacked Misty.
----------------------------------------End of Chapter 12-----------------------------------
Okay, so, minus Animal's "Beauty School Dropout" this wasn't the most exciting chapter I've written. (Still gotta work on Statler and Waldorf's dialogue.....) Next chapter will be better (especially for the FloydxJanice fans)

And by the way, here's the REAL Beauty School Dropout (The lyrics I had to put in for Animal had to be fitting for him, that's why):

MissMusical12

Reaction score
This chapter is a little PG/PG-13 to be safe.....Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 13: Do I Like HAVE To Ditch Him?

As soon as they were ready, the lights came up on Floyd (as Danny) and Janice (as Sandy) in the drive-in scene. The two were maybe a few inches away from each other, but that was because Kermit said it was part of the scene. Sandy was supposed to be a bit uneasy and unsure about Danny. Floyd glanced over at Janice, giving a sweet smile to her. Janice smiled back.

"Sandy?" he started. "Yeah?" Janice (as Sandy) wondered. "Would you wear my ring?" he asked as he got the prop ring off his finger. "Oh, Danny!" Janice replied. "I don't know what to say!" "Say yes," Floyd suggested. "Fer sure. Yes!" she replied excitingly. She then slipped the ring onto her finger and kissed Floyd on the cheek. Floyd then put an arm around her, pulling her closer to him. "Oh, Danny, this like means so much to me," she said. " 'Cause I know now that you respect me." Janice then snuggled closer to Floyd and laid her head on his shoulder. Floyd then kissed her on the forehead.

Kermit and Misty, whom were watching from the wings, knew that scene had to be perfect.....so far, it wasn't. "Floyd," Kermit called to Floyd on his headset. Floyd jumped a bit when he heard Kermit on his microphone. "What's up, my little green friend?" Floyd replied. "You're supposed to make out with her," Kermit said. "In front of all these people?" he asked, a bit concerned. "Yes," Kermit replied. "Okay," Floyd said, a little uneasy but confident.

Janice, too, forgot he was supposed to make out with her in this scene. She lifted her head up, wondering Floyd's next move. Floyd then kissed Janice multiple times on her cheek, but soon went lower, down to her neck. "Danny, Danny, Danny," Janice said, trying to stop him but she soon stopped trying to stop him after he kissed her sweet spot. "Oh....he kissed my sweet spot," she said, giving up. "Going down." Floyd then laid her down, getting on top of her, and the two immediately started making out and necking.

"I'm confused," Statler said. "Are we supposed to be watching Grease or Titanic?" "You should know," Waldorf said. "You were on the Titanic." "Dohohohohoho" the two laughed together.

"THIS ISN'T WORKING!" Kermit yelled, freaking out. "And I can't even tap into Floyd's microphone." "Don't worry, Kermit," Misty said. "I'll see if I can tap into Janice's." She then adjusted her headset to tap it into Janice's microphone.

"Janice," Misty called a few times into Janice's microphone. After hearing Misty call her name for the third time, Janice released from Floyd's deep kiss to her lips. Floyd then proceeded to kiss and nibble her neck again. "Like what's up?" Janice replied. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DITCH HIM!" Misty yelled. "But like he kissed my sweet spot," Janice said. "I can't help it. I'm hopelessly devoted to him." "Who cares!?!!?" Misty yelled. Janice then ripped out her microphone and threw it out of the car. "Janice.....Janice....Ugh!" Misty said as she lost connection with Janice. "Well, what now, genius?" Kermit asked.

Misty then stormed onto the stage and opened the car door. "Okay, you two, break it up!" Misty commanded and then dragged Janice off the stage. "Oh well," Janice said as Misty dragged her off. "We'll make up the rest later in my dressing room, Floyd." Floyd then got up from the seat, covered in kisses. After she got Janice off the stage, Misty glared at Floyd. "What?" Floyd said. "I couldn't help it. I was....." "Okay, don't say it," Misty interrupted. "We're trying to make this story as PG as possible." "Whatever," Floyd said. Misty then walked off the stage, leaving Floyd all alone.

"Can I like at least still play guitar for Floyd's song?" Janice asked as she got her headset on and her electric guitar tuned. Misty then turned to Kermit, waiting for an answer. "I guess she can," Kermit said. "Okay, guys," Janice said into the headset. "Ready?"

Down in the orchestra pit, the piano, played by Rowlf (in this song), then started to play the intro:

(Floyd)
Stranded at the drive-in
Branded a fool
What will they say Monday at school?

Janice then joined in on her electric guitar from backstage. Kermit and Misty could tell Janice put a lot of effort into trying to make Floyd's solo sound great. The same way when Floyd did it for Janice's unexpected "solo for two."

(Floyd)
Sandy can't you see
I'm in misery
We made a start now we're apart
There's nothin' left for me
Love has flown all alone
I sit and wonder why-yi-yi-yi
Oh why, you left me
Oh Sandy

The rest of the orchestra soon joined in on the key change, all supporting Floyd.

(Floyd)
Oh Sandy
Baby, someday when high-yi school is done
Somehow, someway, our two worlds will be one
In heaven, forever and ever we will be
Oh please say you'll stay
Oh Sandy

"His singing is so beautiful," Misty complimented. Kermit nodded in agreement. He knew that, despite the fact Floyd could be a jerk sometimes, he was definitely THE best singer of all of the Muppets. Miss Piggy then went up to Kermit and asked "Why can't vous serenade moi through song like that?" Kermit then turned to Miss Piggy and replied "I don't know." Kermit didn't know what to say. He just couldn't believe what Miss Piggy just said. Her saying that Floyd was an amazing singer? Her even giving a COMPLIMENT to Floyd? That was just rare beyond all comparison. Some of the other Muppets then gathered backstage to watch the rest of Floyd's song in amazement.

(Floyd)
Love has flown all alone
I sit and wonder why-yi-yi-yi
Oh why, you left me
Oh Sandy

Sandy
Sandy
Why-yi-yi-yi-yi
Oh Sandy

A thunderous applause from both the audience and backstage soon followed. As soon as Floyd got backstage he was greeted with compliments and praise, even from Miss Piggy and Libby Lou. " Wow. I haven't gotten this much praise since I sang "While My Guitar Gently Weeps," " Floyd thought to himself. He then went over to Janice, whom was happily smiling at him with tears in her eyes. Whenever he sang a song like that, it always made her cry. She then set down her guitar and hugged him. "You were like....incredible," she said. "Thanks, baby," Floyd replied. "I poured my heart and soul into that song."

"That reminds me!" Miss Piggy interrupted. "Kermit, my second solo is up next!" Kermit then checked his clipboard and replied "Oh yes! "There Are Worse Things I Could Do!" I almost forgot!" "You better head out there, Miss Piggy. Your crowd is waiting," Misty suggested. "Merci bocoup, Misty," Miss Piggy said and headed out onstage.
--------------------------------------End of Chapter 13----------------------------------------
Ooooh, this was a LONG one. (I still need to figure out a way to add Walter back into this story. It's getting a little TOO FloydxJanice now. :concern: ) Anyways, the Grease song in this chapter is "Sandy."

Here's the song:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 14: There Are Worse Things That Could Happen

Miss Piggy then gracefully went onto the stage to wait for her song to start. She flashed a smiled and waved at her awaiting audience. "Tis moi's time for her solo, adoring fans," Miss Piggy announced. Silence. She then turned to the orchestra and coldly ordered "Start the song." Rowlf immediately played the intro on piano.

(Miss Piggy)
There are worse things I could do
Than go with a boy or two
Even though the neighborhood
Thinks I'm trashy and no good
I suppose it could be true
But there are worse things I could do

I could flirt with all the guys
Smile at them and bat my eyes
Press against them when we dance
Make them think they stand a chance
Then refuse to see it through
That's a thing I'd never do

I could stay home every night...............

Then suddenly, a trap door underneath Miss Piggy opened and she fell through, shrieking in terror. Her act had just been cut short. "Thank goodness," Waldorf said in relief. "The pig was hogging the stage anyways." "Dohohohohoho," him and his companion, Statler, laughed together.

Kermit and Misty headed to where the trap door lead. Awaiting them by the controls were Beauregard, Walter and an angry Miss Piggy. "Oh hello, Kermit, sir, boss man," Beauregard greeted. "Beauregard, what just happened?" Kermit asked, not amused. "I don't know," he replied. "Walter said to pull the right lever so the spotlight could be on Miss Piggy." "But I tried to stop him when I told him it was the wrong lever," Walter added in. "We're sorry." "SORRY!?!?!!?!?" Miss Piggy yelled at Walter. "I'LL SHOW YOU SORRY! AND ESPECIALLY SINCE I FOUND OUT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SPIT ICE CREAM IN MY HAIR IN THE FIRST CHAPTER! HIYAAAA!!!!" Miss Piggy then, for the first time, karate chopped Walter to the other side of the room. "Miss Piggy karate chopped me," Walter said, in pain and delight. "I feel so honored.....Ohhhh, the pain!"

"Miss Piggy, I'm sorry we didn't get to hear the rest of your solo," Misty said, tried to confront Miss Piggy. "There is still time. There is STILL time!" Miss Piggy said and rushed back onto the stage. "But, Piggy!" Kermit tried to call to her. "The trap door to the stage isn't......" "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Miss Piggy screamed as she fell through the trapdoor again. "....Closed," Kermit finished. Misty then went to the controls and pulled the lever up to close the trapdoor up above. "Now it is," Misty said. "You can go finish the song now." "Forget the song!" Miss Piggy said. "I NEED A DOCTOR!" Then all of a sudden, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker, Dr. Van Neuter, and Rowlf as Dr. Bob showed up and altogether asked "Which one?" "Oh great...." Miss Piggy said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, cheer up, Miss Piggy," Misty said with enthusiasm. "There are worse things in this world that can happen to you." "Yeah," Miss Piggy angrily said, as she was being carried away by the "doctors." "And there are worse things I can do to YOU......after I'm done with these so called doctors." "I'm not even a real doctor," Rowlf butted in. "I just came here because Dr. Teeth didn't wanna do this part. And he's not even a real doctor either." Miss Piggy glared at him and said "Oh, shut up." The "doctors" then took Miss Piggy away.

Misty, Kermit and Walter then headed back upstairs to see what was going on onstage. Kermit took a peak through the curtain and realized.......THERE WAS NOTHING ON STAGE! All that remained was the scene before (when Miss Piggy fell).
---------------------------------------End of Chapter 14-------------------------------------------
DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNN!!!! Suspense. Sorry for the short chapter, but this was all I could come up with. The best part was the doctors part in my opinion. And by the way, the next chapter will be the LAST chapter in this story. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far and stay tuned for the final chapter of "Greased Muppets!" :halo:

And by the way, here's "There Are Worse Things I Could Do" (The song Miss Piggy sings):

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I love the part where Miss Piggy fell through the trapdoor LOL!

I love that song! It's a great song for her, because there are just times where Piggy is hurt, angry, and confused, but she loves Kermit dearly.