Gordon reads a 90s Sesame Street book!

wiley207

Reaction score
This morning, SesameWorkshop uploaded a fun new video to the official Sesame Street YouTube channel...

Gordon reads us the 1992 Sesame Street book "We're Different, We're the Same." Elmo and Abby Cadabby make a few appearances too. It's a nice little video, and I especially enjoyed it as I had that book as a kid (Joe Matheiu is one of my favorite "Sesame Street" illustrators, too.)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I did a double take when I first saw that thumbnail. It's great to see Gordan again. Seeing Gordon read what used to be one of my favorite books was really calming and made me feel like a little kid again.

Also, I think I might buy the book, because nostalgia, but also the pictures are really nice!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I would think this means we'll see more of Gordon, because it seems silly for Sesame to get Gordon for one little YT video. Maybe this means they are filming more YT content with him or even possibly a 50th anniversary special?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well again, when I spoke to them at last October's Fanboy Expo, they each seemed to be in the know about what's going on for Season 50, so I would think we'll definitely continue to see them in some way or form; Emilio mentioned that stories were being outlined for the season, meanwhile Bob mentioned the possibility of special appearances and such.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I would think this means we'll see more of Gordon, because it seems silly for Sesame to get Gordon for one little YT video. Maybe this means they are filming more YT content with him or even possibly a 50th anniversary special?
It seems the viral videos have heavily been incorporating things that have been featured less in recent seasons. Most of the shows recent parodies have been online-only, we got this as well as an appearance by Luis in one of those car commercials, and a number of these have been featuring characters outside of the current "main seven".