Goof Troop & Quack Pack Comin To DVD!

Xela

Reaction score
Ooh! I don't think I ever really watched Quack Pack that much...but I did watch Goof Troop A LOT! :big_grin:

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers and Ducktales are already out..I want those ones...lol..and I just turned 17...:smirk:

Cartoons forever! :excited:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Cool, they're coming out on my birthday, so they're sort of like birthday presents, lol

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
OMG!! They only contain 3 episodes per disc for $14!!! Highway robbery! I'm not buying these..

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I used to LOVE quak Pack (and now im going to try the rest of the night to remember the theme song, but all im getting is Bonkers...)

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
OMG!! They only contain 3 episodes per disc for $14!!! Highway robbery! I'm not buying these..
Jeez, I think that 3 episodes is better than nothing...

And nothing is what we got until now...

BJ

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Jeez, I think that 3 episodes is better than nothing...

And nothing is what we got until now...

BJ
AND it's cheap enough for this cartoon nut to buy this on Valentines Day (only if I don't have a valentine to call my own).

BJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally... A) Three episodes IS highway robbery. You can fit around 9 episodes of anything on a disk, for one. And secondly, why not small box sets? Are the Ducktales and Rescue Rangers one selling poorly?

and B) They pretty much skipped over Talespin and Darkwing Duck, two Disney cartoons I'd RATHER see on disk.