Goodbye Amy!

muppetperson

Reaction score
:cry: Goodbye, Amy(MR customercare MC).All the best for the future and I hope your replacement, Tom Vargas, visits us here and continues to keep us informed on Muppet line developements.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ahem... Where, which thread was this originally announced?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Over on the MR forum, Amy typed us up a letter saying goodbye! :cry: Tom has a lot to live up to.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you that as of January 25th, 2008, I will no longer be working at Master Replicas. My family is relocating, and I feel that this is as good a time as any to make a clean break, and to move on to the next “phase” of my life. That said, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what a pleasure it has been working with you, and assisting you for the past 5+ years.

Over the years I have had the pleasure of talking to many of you, and of even meeting some of you in person – without a doubt, that has been the best part of my job. The relationships that I have formed, both with the fan community and with the wonderful team at Master Replicas, has been the experience of a lifetime… I will never forget it.

At this time, I would like to announce that the new Customer Service/Collectors Society Manager will be Tom Vargas. Tom is an avid fan just like you, and is very knowledgeable about the MR our products, and our licenses. He is going to be a great asset to Master Replicas (and to all of you) in the future!

It is more difficult than I can tell you, leaving at the beginning of an exciting new chapter in the Master Replicas story. The merge with Corgi International has made it possible to obtain exciting new licenses and to create new product lines. The products we have turned out over the past 6 years have been amazing, but I can tell you with all certainty the best is yet to come. I look forward seeing all of the exciting new products as I transition from MR employee to MR customer.

Thank you Master Replicas and all of you for the great ride.

Amy L. Blanchard
Customer Service/Collectors Society Manager

I just hope he lets in a little more with the Muppets. Amy knew more about the Sci-Fi stuff and so did Brian. I don't know much about Tom's background as far as being at MR. I could only hope that he knows more about them than everyone else there.I will miss Amy though....I got to talk to her on the phone and she is such a nice person and always fun to hang out with in the forum. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Goodbye Amy, i hardly knew ya! Lets hope her successor is a bit more forthcoming with the Muppet stuff!