Good luck trying to find KSY reasonably or renting it

radionate

Reaction score
I would be fine with your opinion, if YOU HAD SEEN IT!!!

Warrick is right, what don't you like about it.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Ok, Lets approach this from a different angle.

What dont you like about it ?<<<

Thank you for not jumping down my throat about it. My main problems is the EXACT things a ton of people are stating here and on TP. Mainly the human acting. Its funny, unbeknonst to people I have seen a portion of the movie. From what Ive seen the Muppet portions are fine, but the human acting and plotting is a bit unceremonious.

I will get around to seeing it soon, and post what I think.
I just have to laugh how I get flamed for saying the same dissenting views virtually everyone else is. Typical.

I actually review films for online news sites, so I would be happy to break down point for point what I think about it.
I really wonder why even though Im far from the only one saying it looks less than interesting, Im getting jumped down.

radionate

Reaction score
Corey,

We are jumping on you as you haven't seen the d**n movie and are making an a** of yourself because of it.

Would you write a book report on school for a book you hadn't read, but instead had just glanced over the endflaps?

You've only seen one small scene with one human actor. That ain't enough to base the movie on.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Originally posted by beaker

My main problems is the EXACT things a ton of people are stating here and on TP. Mainly the human acting.
Ok, So this is bad, If you want to watch the Human Actors, They arent so abd that you dont want to watch the movie tho.

Its funny, unbeknonst to people I have seen a portion of the movie. From what Ive seen the Muppet portions are fine, but the human acting and plotting is a bit unceremonious.
Ok, so we are getting somewhere you dont totaly hate it already, You need to see the plot to actually know about it tho.

I will get around to seeing it soon, and post what I think.
I just have to laugh how I get flamed for saying the same dissenting views virtually everyone else is. Typical.
I think its because most of the other people who stated their views, Have actually seen it already.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>>We are jumping on you as you haven't seen the d**n movie and are making an a** of yourself because of it.<<<

I guess the fact that dozens of other people stated the EXTACT FREAKING things as I did before even seeing it doesnt matter to you? It amazes me, a ton of people on here said the exact criticism, cynical things I said.

Perhaps I shall go back and edit in that I finall sat through it, maybe that will shut you up.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

I should think thats probably because they stated theur views before Nate saw it himself.

He didnt wanna jump on someone and then see himself wronged once he bought the DVD.

Now ive seen it, ill wrong people. But i didnt before i had seen it.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I should think thats probably because they stated theur views before Nate saw it himself.

He didnt wanna jump on someone and then see himself wronged once he bought the DVD.<<<

The hypocracy runs deep it would seem.

radionate

Reaction score
I guess the fact that dozens of other people stated the EXTACT FREAKING things as I did before even seeing it doesnt matter to you? It amazes me, a ton of people on here said the exact criticism, cynical things I said.
That's because they have seen it, and therefore I can respect their decision Corey, as they have a basis for it. You do not.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>That's because they have seen it, and therefore I can respect their decision Corey, as they have a basis for it. You do not<<<

No, I was talking about the vast majority that said the same things I did BEFORE they saw it. I guess you somehow didnt read any negative comments before people saw it. The thing that gets me, is am I suppose to pay $20 to justify my comments?