Good luck trying to find KSY reasonably or renting it

radionate

Reaction score
Corey, all that whining you are making about the video reminds me of what they do to old horses to put them out of their misery. You do know what they do don't ya?:eek:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>It's not clever - it's just insanely stupid. <<<

Sounds like ya just answered the question of what you think of KSY.

>>>Your preconceptions were ill informed and off the map, now you are dissapointed before you have even seen it - so basically you've just spoilt it for yourself and are beginning to sound like a mad muffin to the rest of the people who have watched it and given their informed opinions !<<<

Oh really? Hmmm, so by this rant I take it ya loved the film?
Basically, Im just saying what a lot of other folks are here and at TP. Other people on MC have said the exact same thing man.
You see Muppet films are a rare treat, but when one is so painfully executed and delivered in such this manner, well...

Also, if I had endured sitting through it and had the exact same opinion, what would ya say then? exactly.

If you really thought I was expecting 'frackles' or some obscure thing(when I posted that it was a joke) from that post, well I dont know what to say about that.

All Im saying is Im with Emmy and everyone else who is mostly interested in the extras.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
...but when one is so painfully executed and delivered in such this manner, well...
Corey, Is It That Dark in there that you can't see? Let me shine a flashlight in hopes you can understand something.

You can't say it is painfully executed and delivered unless YOU HAVE SEEN IT!!! Is this concept foreign to you? What about it can't you understand?:mad:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Corey, all that whining you are making about the video reminds me of what they do to old horses to put them out of their misery. You do know what they do don't ya?<<<

I just love how you dont seem to be kidding there...and that's interesting. I was expressing the EXACT concerns and things as others on here, yet you make this horrendous reference. Quite frankly I'm a bit shocked you would make a reference like that, not sure if ya had a bad day on the job or what. I expect better from a 'senior member', I would expect that kind of awful uncalled for statement from a 12 year old.

I have something clever to retort with, but it'd get me flamed into eternity on MC.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Corey, Is It That Dark in there that you can't see? Let me shine a flashlight in hopes you can understand something<<<

I dont get it...everyone else can express their dismay of KSY on MC and TP, but I say the exact same things people are saying, and I get flamed? Please. You so do not want an old school era of flame wars 98' style on here.

I make a TP style cynical remark about obvious JHC produced sludge and you and Luke get all high and mighty. Whatever.

radionate

Reaction score
Corey,

You can't trash something you haven't seen. Why can't you understand that concept. You can say it doesn't interest you and leave it at that, but you are spitting out opinions on the quality, story, etc, with out even seeing it.

If you said you didn't want to see it, fine. That is understandable.

You are saying its a piece of s***, and that ain't cool. You have no basis without seeing it IN ITS FULL LENGTH!!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Basically, Im just saying what a lot of other folks are here and at TP. Other people on MC have said the exact same thing man.
EARTH TO COREY - THEY HAVE SEEN IT !!!!!!

Also, if I had endured sitting through it and had the exact same opinion, what would ya say then? exactly.
It wouldn't bother me - you would be giving an informed opinion like everyone else who had seen it. Instead you are the most vocal person here about how bad it was and you haven't even seen it - what a joke !

All Im saying is
Corey, Coreykins, Coremeister - that defintely aint all you are saying - look around the forum, it's like Corey came along and dumped all over this pre-school kids movie. It wasn't even aimed at the regular Muppet fan, it never said it was going to be a regular Muppet movie - it is exactly what they said it is. Just take it as a little something extra that Henson slotted in for the little kids and move on.

Personally as you asked, i haven't even seen it yet so i haven't commented on how bad or good it was - if i didn't know you well though, you would probably have put me off it by now.

beaker

Reaction score
Earth to Luke and Nate...have you freaking been to the "Kermit's Swamp Years: TV Airings and Your Opinions"??? I can rattle off at least ten people on there who have voiced the EXACT opinion I have on the matter. You guys amaze me, I make some cynical comments about why Im less than enthusiastic about it, and I get the malestrom.

The amazing part is I could have given the same views if I had seen it, and you would still be saying the same thing. So Luke, what is you ropinion on it? Based on at least a overwhleming majority of people who said it was beyond the beyond, I dont see it being worth $20.

It is quite astonishing how hot you too can get over my views on a cheapie kid's special.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Ok, Lets approach this from a different angle.

What dont you like about it ?

See ya