Gonzo Replica for $79

Andibcool

Reaction score
Head over to Amazon.com. Two stores offer them there with amazon fulfillment. Means everyone outside the US cant order em :frown:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for reporting the discount. A simply amazing price for the value. It's almost worth getting several.

:concern:

Telly

Reaction score
i want to get an extra one just to keep in storage in case anything happens to the one I have displayed.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Youre welcome !
I still wish i could order it, but its not possible.
I can only choose the 125$ one with 70$ shipping or head over to redfordfilms buy one for 99$ and 90$ shipping while you can get almost three of em for the same price.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amazon's price on Gonzo has now dropped another $10 to $59 with free shipping. Simply amazing considering the original $300 price. He may not be available long at that deep of a discount.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Any idea on why Gonzo has become so cheap? Whereas Kermit is still in the over $200 range?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
This may be the answer. Kermit was quite a popular character when MR first put these out and sold like wild fire. It started out as a good item when he first came out. Gonzo is more of a tough sell and did not do well when they continued the line and added Animal to the list. So MR had plans on making Fozzie but with the bad sales of Gonzo and Animal, it didn't look like it was going to happen according to MR. So as far as we know, MR is no longer doing the Muppet photo puppet line and this is probably what explains it.