Gonzo re-runs on Hollywood Squares

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As Dr. Tooth reported in another thread, the re-runs of Gonzo on Hollywood Squares will be airing this week.

Let us know what you think about the show.

Drtooth

Reaction score
At least I think so. My sister phoned me and told me it was. It was a preview of the next week. I was watching Seinfeld at the time. If something's up, and I'm wrong, please don't come at me with pitchforks and torches. I just got the "angry villager smell" out of my living room.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Pshew!!! That was close!!! I hate not being right. It's so..so..unright!!!

And Kathy Griffin's on too! SHe was in Muppets in Space with Gonzo, sort of a reunion, I guess!

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
GONZO!! I MUST SEE I MUST I MUST!!!!!!!
Waaaaahahahahahahaaaaa!
*falls out of a window*

Yeeahaw, that was FUN!

*ahem*

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
And Kathy Griffin's on too! SHe was in Muppets in Space with Gonzo, sort of a reunion, I guess!
It is a reuinion...Gonzo's old High School buddy Jason Alexander is on too!

First question I saw asked of Gonzo also involved frogs...so it's not just Kermit.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I didn't know that Gonzo's on Hollywood Squares. .................. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! *gets knocked on the head by a mallet* I really needed that. Ow.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels

It is a reuinion...Gonzo's old High School buddy Jason Alexander is on too!
WoW!!! I completely forgot about that!!! And also, JAson Alexander did do voices from time to time on Jim Henson's Dinosaur!

Foreignman

Reaction score
I saw the episode last night, and you're right, they didn't have any questions like, "Where do 'Whatevers' usually come from?". They actually had one serious question about Lady Godaiva (worst spelling ever). All in all it was a good show, just not enough questions for Gonzo, with only two questions asked of him.

towels

Reaction score
Hollywood Squares

I almost can't watch that show anymore. Who doesn't know that after the center square, the corners are the best to get? It's Tic Tac Toe 101 for crying out loud!
I did notice that in the last shot, after the (lucky) contestant was down with Jason and they shot up at the board, that Gonzo wasn't there...probably Dave resting his arm!