1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Gonzo, Floyd, and Scooter Commercial

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Mo Frackle, Aug 9, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Or is it an industrial film? Looks to be around the second season of the Muppet Show. Gonzo's tux is strangely missing. Also towards the end, is it just me or is Scooter telling Richard Hunt (his head is clearly visible, as is Jerry Nelson's) to "get back"?
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Interesting!! Looks like an unused skit... :confused:
  3. NextJim1225

NextJim1225 Member

That clip's been on YouTube for some number of years now and I haven't been able to figure it out myself. It does look like a commercial or some sort of industrial film but it has the vibe of test footage or rehearsal for something. Maybe someone could get in touch with Karen Falk about this. She could figure it out.
  4. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I like this video. This could've been for anything. A commercial. An unused skit. Test footage. I keep wondering what it's for, myself. But it looks interesting. :fanatic:
  5. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Somebody's gotta know. Like NextJim said, Karen Falk, or even Dave Goelz or Jerry Nelson could probably figure it out.