Going Tomarrow

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Yeah, it's awesome. The original stoop from 1969 was there and in a few months they're moving to the next floor up. Definitely take a look at the Muppet Box (It's where the Muppets that aren't in use stay). It has photos of the cast and guest stars taped onto it and paintings of a bunch of the main Muppet characters from the 70's. It has Thig and Thog from the Great Santa Claus Switch on it, Kermit holding a puppet of Jim Henson and a bunch of Old characters on it. Do you know any of the Muppeteers already? Have a great time and bring a camera. If you do, don't take pictures of the Muppets that aren't in use (You'll get a "run-down" of rules when you get there).

_Austin:smile:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Well, my dad is a bodyguard and one day over the summer he was doing security for a taping of The Jerry Lewis Telethon and he overheard a conversation saying, "We need you all out by 12:00, The Muppets are coming in tomorrow". My dad, being the aweswome guy that he is, asked if we could go and 2 days later he said, "Austin, we're goin' to a taping for Sesame Street!". That Friday, we went to a studio and they were taping for a special callled Sesame Kids Around The World, a special without all of the normal characters. That day I met Marty Robinson, Pam Arciero, Leslie Cararra and Kevin Clash and Marty invited me back and now I e-mail him and Wednesday we went back. I hope to work for them when I'm older (I'm 13 now). I plan to go to the University Of Connecticut (being that they have a puppetry course). I already started making my own puppets and developing voices for them and stories for them. I can't wait for college and Sesame Street!:frown: :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
hmm... so you couldn't take pictures? But how come pat could take pictures of the set?

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
You couldn't take pictures of the Muppets that weren't in use, aside from that you could go nuts! Oh yeah, I hugged Abbby Cadabby, she's so cute!