Going Back To School And Work Sucks

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
hello today was the worst day of my life i had to go to school. Please share how you feel to go back to school or work. I just entered 5th grade and boy those my teacher look like she's gonna be mean. I like wanted to go home so badly i missed everything i use at home my Laptop, guitar, dogs, and TV.
I was so shy one of my friends said that i was acting like Zoot:embarrassed: not cool man then again she said that when i talk i talk like a laid back hip person like Floyd :eek: not cool. I was telling my mom to pick me up early but she said not be scared and my cousin "MissPiggyFan1" entered middle school man she was crying like a baby she was all like no i don't wanna go she thought the big kids were gonna call her scrubby funny right. She is small and i am bigger than her and she is older than me. So uh what were we talking about oh yeah please share how you feel about going back to school or work.

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
hello today was the worst day of my life i had to go to school. Please share how you feel to go back to school or work. boy those my teacher look like she's gonna be mean. I like wanted to go home so badly i missed everything i use at home my Laptop, guitar, dogs, and TV.
I was so shy one of my friends said that i was acting like Zoot:embarrassed: not cool man then again she said that when i talk i talk like a laid back hip person like Floyd :eek: not cool. I was telling my mom to pick me up early but she said not be scared and my cousin "