Glove Monster Puppet for sale on ebay

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
How much do you honestly want for it?

$750 is my price.

Just kidding!

I have a reserve set on the auction but I don't want to state what that is. I will say that currently, we're not even half way there.

It's a great puppet. I'll miss him if he sells in the auction.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Reserve has been met. Bidding is still open at this point in time :smile:

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Hey folks, sad to say that even though this auction ended at price I was happy with, the winning bidder has not paid or made any contact despite my efforts. I have opened a case against them through ebay.

This puppet may be back on the table and for sale again in the future.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Thats a terrible shame... there are some real low lifes on ebay...ugggh... i used to ebay for a living and just about went mental... had to walk away...

that was an amazing price! You dont even see jarrod boutcher or phil fletcher puppets going for that price... even most muppet renditions go for less...

cc

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
^^You know what they say, If something seems too good to be true, it's probably because it is. :smile:

I haven't a clue what PF puppets go for but I can't say I've seen Muppet renditions go for less. I guess it all depends on where they come from.

It is a real shame that someone would do this. I've been an ebay member since 2001, ( I believe), and I have never had an issue.